Reppin
NULL
CTGWFb8UcAAE0tv.jpg

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Im against banning smart phones (Ive debated with people on here in the past). My question is are they gonna provide tablets, laptops with internet access? Because kids at my school use google to do school work. The internet is their enclopedia. Nobody uses physical books anymore accept for English. Most submit their homework through their phones.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AI prompts for one. Scheduling. Micro learning. Smart phone discipline. Dictation. Optimal use for college.

They can take like one class a week for this shyt breh. Why do they need their phone on them the rest of the time.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im against banning smart phones (Ive debated with people on here in the past). My question is are they gonna provide tablets, laptops with internet access? Because kids at my school use google to do school work. The internet is their enclopedia. Nobody uses physical books anymore accept for English. Most submit their homework through their phones.
...yes? What kind of school doesn't have access to computers? And you don't need computers for every fukking class, sumbitting stuff on google classroom can be done at home.

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Im against banning smart phones (Ive debated with people on here in the past). My question is are they gonna provide tablets, laptops with internet access? Because kids at my school use google to do school work. The internet is their encyclopedia. Nobody uses physical books anymore except for English class. Most submit their homework through their phones. I know kids who type papers through their smart phone.

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm confused why this is even an uproar

When I was in high school, phones were not allowed at all. And we had metal detectors to make sure there were no phones. If there was any, they would be held in the principal's office until the end of the day
Well, kids at least need a dumb phone in case of a school shooting, lockdown, etc. Those days of no phone are over

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I mean there is this thing called emergencies and potential mass shootings that they'll need them for to contact parents especially considering Republicans have no interest in helping to solve the problem
I was just about to post this. Maybe this law wouldn't be as much of an issue if we didn't have to worry about kids getting shot in classrooms, but then again, many on this site are opposed to any form of gun control so I guess they're fine with children being murdered anyways.