New York mayor Eric Adams: People need to ditch shiesty masks when entering stores to show they aren’t crooks.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Everyone knows to be on high alert around some guy with that type of mask on, but it’s always the first couple Coli pages acting like that isn’t the reality
Always breh. They really pick and choose :laff:

My city BEEN angry over these masks. You can’t go anywhere without seeing someone wearing one. 99% young black kids too.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Philly nikkas wear masks and hoodies year round now. It’s crazy out here.

And squares can’t wear them :troll:

Why are they calling them "Shiesty" does this imply the person wearing them is up to no good?

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember growing up and having the durag strings hanging off your back pocket was a considered swag

It's just a dumb kid trend. How about he do something to actually stop crime or at least slow it down.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Lightfoot had no one but herself to blame for her loss. Seems like she pissed off everyone and had no core base. Adams might be trending in that direction.

It's tough being a Mayor and going into it you know you can't please everyone so do the best you can and be honest with the people.

Eric Adams is the Republican Lightfoot wanted to be.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I remember growing up and having the durag strings hanging off your back pocket was a considered swag

It's just a dumb kid trend. How about he do something to actually stop crime or at least slow it down.
Did you use your durag to commit crimes?

These masks are being used to commit crimes and covid is/was an excuse to wear them.