New York mayor Eric Adams: People need to ditch shiesty masks when entering stores to show they aren’t crooks.

Dr. Claw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
M.A.D.
Is he talking about "Pooh Sheisty" masks or surgical masks? If it's surgical masks, it's more evidence he's a c00n.
I can't see people actually going into stores on that Pooh Sheisty shyt.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Because trends are cyclical. You don't remember stick up dudes and kids in posses rocking these to cause havoc back in the early 90s?

It wasn't these exactly, it was the one that had the piece sticking out to cover the nose and usually they didn't cover the whole head, just from the cheek to above the throat.

You knew something was about to go down if you saw a dude rocking that, a baby-hat with the strings at the side, and a Columbia jacket :whoa:

Not sure about the rest of the country but in NYC it got so bad dudes were getting snatched up by 5-0 just for wearing them.

Nothing new under the sun fam. Today it's balaclavas, tomorrow it's back to the classic 3 holed ski mask, and so on and so forth. :francis:

I remember when them masks blew up in NY in the early 90’s. Grew up in Bushwick and they were everywhere.

The velcro joints that closed in the back. You definitely knew someone was on some demon time when they had one of those on.

Pretty sure they banned em from my elementary school.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I remember when them masks blew up in NY in the early 90’s. Grew up in Bushwick and they were everywhere.

The velcro joints that closed in the back. You definitely knew someone was on some demon time when they had one of those on.

Pretty sure they banned em from my elementary school.

Verfified 5 Boros type shıt :wow: :salute:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Is he talking about "Pooh Sheisty" masks or surgical masks? If it's surgical masks, it's more evidence he's a c00n.
I can't see people actually going into stores on that Pooh Sheisty shyt.
Bro. You know what he’s talking about lol