New York Magazine: Why Straight Men Have Sex With Each Other

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
American women are so fukked up I wouldn't be surprised if some straight men resort to doing this. I wouldn't be surprised if this were a trend.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
prince.jpg

This shyt is like someone saying, well I may steal shyt from time to time but I'm not a theif. Ummm yea motherfukka that's exactly what you are

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Yeah...I said this in another post. It's alway from white guys with those weird "funny" pranks!

"Dude! When you were passed out last night, we totally put all of our cock's on your face!

And peep this bro! We even took pics! Totally awsome! !! " (white people Humor)

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
Interesting perspective.

I definitely agree with the notion that human sexuality is fluid, and best thought of as a spectrum.
Is it possible for heterosexual men to engage in homosexual sex? Are such men "really" gay or bisexual?

That depends on how you define gay and bisexual. In my opinion, what makes somebody gay or bisexual is having emotional and romantic attraction to the same sex. A man who develops crushes on men, for example, would have to be gay or bi. I don't believe that simply having sex with members of the same sex makes a person gay.

In any case, black men need to accept the fact that human sexuality is flexible. The rampant homophobia in our community is literally killing us. We've all heard the narrative of the "down low brotha" who gives his wife HIV. That ish needs to stop, and can only stop when black men become more accepting of each others sexual practices.

Don't try to pin it on cacs and act like there aren't scores of heterosexual-identified BM engaging in homosexual sex. Many of them are probably posting this thread. Go head and neg me tho.

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
:what:
These same "straight" NY guys are probably #archingtheirbacks for each other on instagram and Twitter.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Heterosexual homosexuals. The devil working OT to confuse friends with demonic Trash.

It's so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Listen, I refuse to believe that a straight man can be "confused" into homosexual acts. if you suck a dikk and you're a man AND you WEREN'T at Gun-point, Your Mother wasn't at Gunpoint or your Kids weren't at gunpoint (You can always find another wife/girlfriend tho brehs, so she dying :mjlol:) then you have no valid reason to ever have a penis in your mouth. unless you down with that Young Thug shyt.:yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
there's too much fukkery going on in society today with sexual orientation :mindblown:

first its the shaming of straight men for not wanting to date/marry a transgender and now this

you are either gay or bi if you ever act on having sexual relations with someone of the same sex

its a clear as day to me lol

There is a war against heterosexual men that are masculine. Its like being your natural self is a threat to the homosexual tolerant society we live in today.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
American women are so fukked up I wouldn't be surprised if some straight men resort to doing this. I wouldn't be surprised if this were a trend.

Damn shame that our society has came to this :francis:

some men so weak willed that they have to be forced to have sex with each other. While some women have such unrealistic standards that they only fukk with the upper 5% of men that are almost never available.