HAHWRl3.gif

P4MPb5k.gif

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:wtf: What the?

At first I thought it meant 2 guy friends fukkin 2 girls in the same room or something but if 2 guys are having sex with each other then they're either bi or gay.

Unless maybe it was a one time thing but what are the chances of that? :comeon:

I've never heard a straight guy say "I wanna fukk (or get fukked) by a guy just to see what it's like."

I don't get why she compares 2 girls kissing at a party to 2 guys fukkin each other :mindblown:

Oh damn, this reminds me of the story earlier this year of 2 Jamaican dudes who filmed themselves fukkin each other cuz someone convinced them they would get UK Visas...

Turned out to be a scam :snoop:

They had to flee their community because the video went viral and they were recognized, and now they have to live in fear for the rest of their lives cuz some Jamaicans do not tolerate gays (it's still technically illegal to be gay in Jamaica) and will hack them to pieces with a machete :lupe:

The article mentions one of them had children with three different women :dead:

Men make sex video for UK Visas - News - Jamaica Star - March 2, 2015

rich

Pro
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
:wtf: What the?

At first I thought it meant 2 guy friends fukkin 2 girls in the same room or something but if 2 guys are having sex with each other then they're either bi or gay.

Unless maybe it was a one time thing but what are the chances of that? :comeon:

I've never heard a straight guy say "I wanna fukk (or get fukked) by a guy just to see what it's like."

I don't get why she compares 2 girls kissing at a party to 2 guys fukkin each other :mindblown:

Oh damn, this reminds me of the story earlier this year of 2 Jamaican dudes who filmed themselves fukkin each other cuz someone convinced them they would get UK Visas...

Turned out to be a scam :snoop:

They had to flee their community because the video went viral and they were recognized, and now they have to live in fear for the rest of their lives cuz some Jamaicans do not tolerate gays (it's still technically illegal to be gay in Jamaica) and will hack them to pieces with a machete :lupe:

The article mentions one of them had children with three different women :dead:

Men make sex video for UK Visas - News - Jamaica Star - March 2, 2015
The fukk kinda shyt is that :scust:
What people will do for these green cards b:mjcry:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
What kinda fukkin sick shyt is this? :dahell::dahell:

how can you be straight and sleep with someone of the same sexual orientation as you and call urself straight after that? :dahell:

If a straight nikka ever came at me like that, it will be the last few seconds he has on this fukkin earth. :ufdup:

fukk these progressive ass cacs and their sadistic agenda. :pacspit: I'm going back to africa. :beli:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Also, I'd think that such homosexual behavior is more permissible among white guys like this because of the changing culture around them. Black dudes don't have that privilege :russ:. You're either straight or gay, and if you're gay, "fire bun fi yu bloodclaat". Which is why dudes go out of their way to seem as straight as possible (no homo, pause etc).

Are you joking? :what:

Sexual abuse in prisons, being on the down low, flamboyantly gay men, queens, transsexuals; all of these are highly visible parts of black sexual identity in America.

The author wasn't saying that black men lack the privilege of being homosexuals.

Girl is actually making more of a pro-feminist point here; namely that, white men are able to play around with sexual-identity in a way not afforded to black men or white women who's behavior is seen as representative of a group, as opposed to an individual.

Quote:
There's been a lot of interest and commentary about sexual fluidity and heteroflexibility in the last ten, 15 years in the U.S. and it's focused either on girls kissing girls for the pleasure of male spectators or it's focused on black men and to a lesser extent Latino men on the “down low,” and all of those accounts have [been so] focused, in the case of women, on what's going on with women and with femininity that it allows this sort of behavior. In the case of black and Latino men, the question is, What's going on in these ethnic communities that facilitates these kind of sex practices?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Can't find them lyrics anywhere.
Dr. Dre's The Chronic's Wit Dre Day had some lyrics that I felt were pushing it a bit even as a youngster.

If It ain't another ho that I gots to fukk with
Gapped teeth in your mouth so my dikk's got to fit:scust:
With my nuts on ya tonsils :scust:

While you're on stage rapping at your whack ass concerts

Luke's bending over...so Luke's getting fukked.:scust:

Clearly it's a diss record. However, you have to wonder if Jimmy 'Mr. Interscope Records' Iovene didn't have a hand in some of this.

Beat still some of the sickest ever though.:jawalrus:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dr. Dre's The Chronic's Wit Dre Day had some lyrics that I felt were pushing it a bit even as a youngster.

If It ain't another ho that I gots to fukk with
Gapped teeth in your mouth so my dikk's got to fit:scust:
With my nuts on ya tonsils :scust:

While you're on stage rapping at your whack ass concerts

Luke's bending over...so Luke's getting fukked.:scust:

Clearly it's a diss record. However, you have to wonder if Jimmy 'Mr. Interscope Records' Iovene didn't have a hand in some of this.

Beat still some of the sickest ever though.:jawalrus:

There's a lot of lines in Hip Hop over that years that made me like :scusthov:

When you awaken your manhood'll be taken

I'll blow a nikka for a box of Huggies

Wild out and blow a CO jus cuz it's borin

Aiyyo, what's up with that bulge in ya khakis?

You look so good huh, I suck on your daddy's dikk

B.I.G., bring that ass to me

:scusthov:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh