FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Obligatory post
mMkcW3F_d.jpg

Daps
Kids jump head first off of bunk beds, fall off of bikes head first into concrete, fall off slides, fall from just running, siblings tackling them, hit in the head with toys, fighting, elbowed while hooping ,and all kinds of normal kid shyt EVERY DAY. Wtf is this world turning into?
Those are accidents. Making a decision to play football, is not the same as accidentally falling and hitting your head, and the football head bangs would be in ADDITION to all the other head bangs.

Sometimes, entertainment is not worth the risk.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
This is one of those things that might sound good up front, but end up being more detrimental in the end.

MOST kids at a young age don't really hit hard enough to cause that kind of damage IMO.

But! They are learning the proper ways to tackle and angles and head placement, etc, etc

Now, when these kids start playing ball as decent sized (and don't forget about some huge size differences) 14 year olds, I can almost guarantee it will lead to more injuries. Not all will be brain/head injuries, some will be debilitating neck injuries due to the lack of knowledge and proper technique that comes with playing the game of football.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Stupid. Those kids don't hit hard enough to do shyt

And then by the time they do start hitting when they’re 13 they’re gonna be bigger and faster but won’t know the fundamentals of tackling, so they’ll be making their mistakes at 13, but at greater speed with higher collision rates, than our little ones at 9 and 10.

Could probably take a squad of our 10 yr olds to New York right now and wear some 13-16 yr olds the fukk out.

Of course we know we’re more intelligent, but the Texan is also just naturally tougher as well, and built for any kind of tough physicality. It’s why we do so well with New York women.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
This is one of those things that might sound good up front, but end up being more detrimental in the end.

MOST kids at a young age don't really hit hard enough to cause that kind of damage IMO.

But! They are learning the proper ways to tackle and angles and head placement, etc, etc

Now, when these kids start playing ball as decent sized (and don't forget about some huge size differences) 14 year olds, I can almost guarantee it will lead to more injuries. Not all will be brain/head injuries, some will be debilitating neck injuries due to the lack of knowledge and proper technique that comes with playing the game of football.

Didn’t read this until I’d posted but you’re exactly right.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Tru..

I had to hang it up when I had my daughter. I miss it, but I do enjoy my free time.

Just seen an article posted on fb about Milller. Any of those other kids making any noise in high school yet?

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)

And then by the time they do start hitting when they’re 13 they’re gonna be bigger and faster but won’t know the fundamentals of tackling, so they’ll be making their mistakes at 13, but at greater speed with higher collision rates, than our little ones at 9 and 10.

Could probably take a squad of our 10 yr olds to New York right now and wear some 13-16 yr olds the fukk out.

Of course we know we’re more intelligent, but the Texan is also just naturally tougher as well, and built for any kind of tough physicality. It’s why we do so well with New York women.

Agreed. I think it'll ironically cause more issues later due to not properly learning the game. It's football, either play it or don't.