New York lost, Vol: I lost count, considering banning tackle football for kids

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

Considering the amount of head injuries, I have no problem with this.

NY lost for wanting to protect little kids and babies in the pop tot and kiddie pee wee football teams from walking around with head injuries, concussion and CTE as their brain is still developing until they’re 12.
:mjtf:
My son’s kiddie football. I have no problem with this.
:hubie:
But then again, I want him to use his head for more than eating, breathing and shytting football unlike the Texas coligomerate.
:unimpressed:
Kids jump head first off of bunk beds, fall off of bikes head first into concrete, fall off slides, fall from just running, siblings tackling them, hit in the head with toys, fighting, elbowed while hooping ,and all kinds of normal kid shyt EVERY DAY. Wtf is this world turning into?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Kids jump head first off of bunk beds, fall off of bikes head first into concrete, fall off slides, fall from just running, siblings tackling them, and all kinds of normal kid shyt EVERY DAY. Wtf is this world turning into?
Yeah so more head injuries should be encouraged, just in a sustained organized manner. Great logic there.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Kids jump head first off of bunk beds, fall off of bikes head first into concrete, fall off slides, fall from just running, siblings tackling them, hit in the head with toys, fighting, elbowed while hooping ,and all kinds of normal kid shyt EVERY DAY. Wtf is this world turning into?
We’re talking about repeated hits to the head over a prolonged period of time, over an occasional childhood injury. If your child keeps getting injured to that extent over “normal” kids shyt then it’s called parental neglect. Y’all are retarded . Wtf in the world is normal about leaving your child unattended to get hurt from childhood accidents?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
We’re talking about repeated hits to the head over a prolonged period of time, over an occasional childhood injury. Y’all are retarded .
You don't understand that what I said consists of hits to the head over a whole childhood, daily? Who's really retarded?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Yeah so more head injuries should be encouraged, just in a sustained organized manner. Great logic there.
No, but more pussies are being born in an organized manner, obviously. The shyt is getting ridiculous. Kids can't even be kids because everyone acts like a bunch of hoes nowadays. fukk it...give them a controller, Madden, and let them take mental injuries playing digital football for 10 hours a day.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

kids under 12 do that?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
No, not like this:lupe:. Good thing I live in Texas this shyt will never happen here. It's the south they eat shyt and sleep football down here. It would be some Yankee fakkits that would remove tackling from football. New York cacs:scust:

I hated back in school (Humble) they would try to make us play flag football
:camby:

Coach would get on us if we tackled.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I’m not sure any team claims him, lots of baggage for a non productive player

How are you comparing simple accidents to tackle football :dwillhuh:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Tackling free city

Fight3.jpg