New York City Has The Worst Combination of Black Women On Earth

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@gator_king

On the other hand, black people in general have stronger wills than other groups. That tendency can extend to women in comparison to non-black women. It's probably your own failing as a black man that you can't handle black women's will.

I know a black guy flinches and seems to fear other black men with forceful personalities (or not). He once told me that he feels black men and women bore into his soul. He knows it's irrational and a personal failing, and he's trying to change. :dead:

This guy is just a weakling and not fit to breed within this black race. In normal black society he would find his equal with a black woman who is even weaker than he is, but in this society where blacks are rare, he is left to fend for himself. :yeshrug:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
@gator_king

On the other hand, black people in general have stronger wills than other groups. That tendency can extend to women in comparison to non-black women. It's probably your own failing as a black man that you can't handle black women's will.

I know a black guy flinches and seems to fear other black men who aren't passive and fearful like himself. :dead:

I'm not talking about Black women in general here. Just Black women from NewYork. They qualify for their own specific race or dare I say species.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
OP is smoking crack. The 5 Boroughs & LI have some of the most beautiful Black women I've ever seen in the US. And I've been down south, Midwest, & the west coast. It's that some of you bruhs can't handle women from NY or some of you:mjpls:
Why would a man have to "handle" a woman? That's:scust: status off gp and actually gives more weight to the ops argument

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Uhhhh.....nyc metro area arguably has the best mix if we include the whole metro area