New York City Has The Worst Combination of Black Women On Earth

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
They have the Black coffee shop hippy chicks with natural hair, pseudo pro Black sensibilities, "edgy" tats and body piercings. A love for everything retro Black with no understanding on the current Black experience anywhere outside of the tri state area. Her only physical possessions are a rescue dog and an Apple lap top covered in comic book stickers. She has a blog that nobody reads with aspirations of being hired by Slate or The Daily Show. She has a white boyfriend with poor hygiene and dated a Black guy "once in HS, but usually doesn't vibe with them" unless they are self hating beta males that she sees as a "project" (similar to her rescue dog). She doesn't eat meat or dairy (at least not in front of anyone) and always has a weird hobby that has no logical connection to where she lives (like rock climbing). These type of Black women can be found in mass at the Afro Punk Festival.
:wow:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
fukk outta here nikka :camby:
Any woman that needs to be "handled" isn't worth dealing with, period.

You taking handled out of context just like the OP did. You both on some c00n right shyt now even if you're trolling. I expect cacs to say that kind of shyt because it's in their DNA.

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Breh why even bother trying to figure these black chicks out, just date pawgs. And as a native NYer i'll tell you where they are. Pianos in the Lower east side, On ludlow between east Houston and Delancy. Cheap as fukk and lots of loose white women. Your welcome. Also its been my experience that once you're really good at bagging white chicks, black ones become really easy.