New York City Has The Worst Combination of Black Women On Earth

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something about cold weather must bring the Wench outta these women...The further they get away from their natural climate the more love of self they lose...

:manny:

There are fewer black men per capita in cities like NYC and everything is more expensive so the few black men who exist appear poorer in comparison to others. Black men in other cities are more numerous per capita and the raw gap between how a black men might dress and how another man might dress is mitigated by lower taxes and lower prices.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Most L.A. Bedwench's are NY transfers that moved cross country to get discovered...

Nah breh, they are mixed breeds from one White LA native and one Black LA native. The LA IR rate is much higher than NYC so that theory sounds pretty retarded.

Stunnariffic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Go to LA and say this. Bedwench capital of America.
I grew up in Cali and I don't remember seeing a lot of BW with other nationalities. It was far more common to see BM with others. Predominantly Latinas. I haven't lived there in years though so it could've changed. :manny:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Queens seems to have the most loyal BW in terms of being with Black men. Much less wenches over here unless its on the border of Queens by Long Island.
Why is that? Is it because Queens has a large Black middle class, that keeps Black women from feeling they have to look outside the race, to find a mate that'll provide them with financial security?