New York City Has The Worst Combination of Black Women On Earth

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
thats east coast women in general, but NYC chicks r rough man, like really rough....really mean and nasty personalities

on the east coast, black women r very emasculate and confrontational
u just mad u cant handle eastern chick

i love me a strong black woman

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
Hands down Manhattan. I can go 6 months without going to the city and when I go that one time in that six months every single time I see a bedwench. And its never just one its like more than 5,

Edit: saw a "bedbuck" once hugged up with a Korean chick on the F train.
lol there's nothing wrong with that
:ehh:

What are the biggest Bed Winching Boroughs in NYC?
The areas where white and black people interact the most

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I just looked around and who knows what happens behind closed doors, but black women at my college mostly date black men, and will give a black man a chance inasmuch as he's around their "level".

Some black men are dismayed and confused when black women reject them, but sometimes it's because said black man are reaching too high and are not really on said black woman's "level". The same black men don't have a chance with high level non-black women either, so it's a personal failing on said black man's part. I notice black men with class and/or style are with good-looking black women.

I think you're falling into the this-or-that dichotomy trap, @gator_king . While some of what you say has some truth, it is not ALL the truth. Focus on self-improvement.

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk about the bedwench thing, thyere prob transplants but i know 90% of the women i met from NYC were like remy ma...very angry and aggressive...

southern women r nice tho....maybe thats why i dislike women so much, it could be a regional thing, i never thought about that:ohhh:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Hands down Manhattan. I can go 6 months without going to the city and when I go that one time in that six months every single time I see a bedwench. And its never just one its like more than 5,

Edit: saw a "bedbuck" once hugged up with a Korean chick on the F train.

And I see black men with white women in the same city. So what?