New York City Has The Worst Combination of Black Women On Earth

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
honestly women from up north not hitting like the women in warmer regions :francis: from Michigan to NY...that whole stretch of country is kinda :ld: when it comes to women imo....you'll find a nice thang every now and then from Jersey or something but women from the south and Cali just :blessed: and im talking about both looks and personality

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Why do you say this? Elaborate
They're pretty much just like the women OP described, but worse.

They're probably the most ghetto and ignorant women of any MAJOR US city. When I say ignorant I mean, not knowing and not caring about anything. Can't really hold a convo with too many because they don't care about anything but hoodrat/ghetto fabolous shyt. Thats the bytches in the CITY. And the thing about Dallas is even the suburb hoz are just as bad because its HUD and SECTION 8 homes all throughout the metro. So you can be in a nice suburb with 2 story homes thinking you're finna meet some good black women, but alot of them act just like project hoz, and/or are actually frm the suburbs but get influenced by the ghetto hoz that moved to their neighborhood/they grew up with.

Just not a good city for black men tbh fam, even @*DalMem* would tell u

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
They're pretty much just like the women OP described, but worse.

They're probably the most ghetto and ignorant women of any MAJOR US city. When I say ignorant I mean, not knowing and not caring about anything. Can't really hold a convo with too many because they don't care about anything but hoodrat/ghetto fabolous shyt. Thats the bytches in the CITY. And the thing about Dallas is even the suburb hoz are just as bad because its HUD and SECTION 8 homes all throughout the metro. So you can be in a nice suburb with 2 story homes thinking you're finna meet some good black women, but alot of them act just like project hoz, and/or are actually frm the suburbs but get influenced by the ghetto hoz that moved to their neighborhood/they grew up with.

Just not a good city for black men tbh fam, even @*DalMem* would tell u
Is this so? I've always heard Dallas was alright for Black folks.