New Year 2018 Fitness Challenge. Starts Jan 1st!! Anyone down?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Myfitnesspal is putting me around 1500 for 2lbs a week. I just started lifting 3 days a week now so im trying to factor that in.
:dead:

Breh, dont go by myfitnesspal. Only use that to track calories and macros. 1500 is a womens diet and if u lifting, u will die. Use a site like (IIFYM) if it fits your macros to determine your caloric intake and macros.

Kex

All Star
Daps
:dead:

Breh, dont go by myfitnesspal. Only use that to track calories and macros. 1500 is a womens diet and if u lifting, u will die. Use a site like (IIFYM) if it fits your macros to determine your caloric intake and macros.

Well I’m def a woman sooooo...
I used it because it gives me an idea of what I’m eating. I have a serious overeating problem. The whole macros talk also confuses the hell outta me :to:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
A food scale is the best thing I ever purchased. I’ve been eating waaaaaay more than I thought I was, now that I’m actually weighing my food:picard:
Real talk, I have one at home and the office.

It got some strange looks in the office, so I replaced it with a less criminal looking one. :MJFranc:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Well I’m def a woman sooooo...
I used it because it gives me an idea of what I’m eating. I have a serious overeating problem. The whole macros talk also confuses the hell outta me :to:
My bad didnt know u were a girl :heh:

Macros are essential for weight loss and getting toned.

Like i said, google IIFYM calculator and go off of that. They tell u ur calloric needs and macros

• Dap
Reactions: Kex

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I took the picture yesterday but suddenly got called into work and forgot to post it

20180107_115939.jpg

Tryna get that weight-loss going but my dumbass keeps eating at midnight when I get home :snoop: gotta make sure my late night meals are lite

20180113_113823.jpg

Starting to eat less overnight but need to watch my breakfast... Literally my biggest meal of the day at over 1000 calories. Pancakes are my weakness

Getting closer to 199 :ohlawd:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its only been 2 and a half weeks, but this is probably the best i've looked since my football days :wow:

Aint nothing more satisfying than stepping on a scale and seeing 270 :whew:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
My bad didnt know u were a girl :heh:

Macros are essential for weight loss and getting toned.

Like i said, google IIFYM calculator and go off of that. They tell u ur calloric needs and macros
macros aren't essential. the only one i'd give consideration to is protein, but people overestimate/overdo protein intake and how much you need when training, it especially ends up being overestimated for those who are overweight or trying to lose weight.

if you focus on getting most your calories from healthy/quality whole foods, and you stay in a deficit, you'll lose weight. weight training is how you stay toned/maintain lean mass, not macros unless you have a severe shortage in protein intake which isnt likely

• Dap

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
macros aren't essential. the only one i'd give consideration to is protein, but people overestimate/overdo protein intake and how much you need when training, it especially ends up being overestimated for those who are overweight or trying to lose weight.

if you focus on getting most your calories from healthy/quality whole foods, and you stay in a deficit, you'll lose weight. weight training is how you stay toned/maintain lean mass, not macros unless you have a severe shortage in protein intake which isnt likely
Ahh macros are essential especially if ur watching carbs and proteins. Theres not a damn nutritionist who says macros dont matter :stopitslime:

Macros make all the difference in cutting and putting in muscles

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ahh macros are essential especially if ur watching carbs and proteins. Theres not a damn nutritionist who says macros dont matter :stopitslime:

Macros make all the difference in cutting and putting in muscles
no they dont, unless you're really fukking up protein and working out so hard that your body burns muscle - most people aren't doing that. furthermore, when you're talking about the average person (esp a woman) who just wants to lose weight - calories are all that matter, weight training will preserve lean mass and help you not look like a lump - you don't have to get deep into macros. plenty folks get great results with a typical 50-60% carb diet just like others with 50% fat diet....calories.

Last edited:
  • Dap