New Xbox in 2026 with 2 SKUs Handheld Switch Hybrid/High End Device

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
According to the rumors Xbox is releasing two SKUs in 2026. One is a handheld hybrid Switch Lenovo Go Like. The second is a powerful hardware. The handheld is created by Surface team.

Phil is leaking shyt to the bloggers
Do they have any idea wtf they're doing ? Why are they still releasing consoles if they're going 3rd party and claim they want ROI...doesn't that defeat the purpose....either Microsoft is stupid as fukk or somebody's lying

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Do they have any idea wtf they're doing ? Why are they still releasing consoles if they're going 3rd party and claim they want ROI...doesn't that defeat the purpose....either Microsoft is stupid as fukk or somebody's lying

Rumor has the third party news is bs :sas2:

Daps
Tom warren is not a “journalist” He passes on second and third hand info without vetting it.

His content has been posted here over the years and lots of times it’s been nonsense.

Tom warren peddles the same exact rumors as timdawg. I’m 100% positive their “source” is the the same.

Tom warren created lots of hoopla around these current rumors and has spent the last 24 hours walking them back. Just like Timdawg.

As for the bolded, i just told you the difference, but you’d rather play dumb. :manny:
So you think someone publishing on The Verge, a publication that can in fact get sued for passing along information without vetting it from multiple sources, is the same as Timdog.

It's true that one of us is playing dumb. It's not me, though. :jbhmm:

Keep on posting about cac tweets, though. I'll be playing Halo Master Chief Collection on my PS5 and you'll still be here posting Cac Tweets and Sony Stan's and all that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So you think someone publishing on The Verge, a publication that can in fact get sued for passing along information without vetting it from multiple sources, is the same as Timdog.
Yes. All the rumors are prefaced with a “maybe” or “plans are”

You can’t be sued for rumors. Tom warren working for the verge doesn’t make him any more credible than tim dawg.

It's true that one of us is playing dumb. It's not me, though. :jbhmm:

Keep on posting about cac tweets, though. I'll be playing Halo Master Chief Collection on my PS5 and you'll still be here posting Cac Tweets and Sony Stan's and all that.
Tim dawg is the one that told you halo is coming to PS5

Either you fukks with him or naw :manny:

Daps
Yes. All the rumors are prefaced with a “maybe” or “plans are”

You can’t be sued for rumors. Tom warren working for the verge doesn’t make him any more credible than tim dawg.

Tim dawg is the one that told you halo is coming to PS5

Either you fukks with him or naw :manny:
I don't need Timdog to tell me anything, breh. I can just go right to the CFO of Microsoft to guess that Halo is coming to my PS5:

"Xbox's mission is to bring its first-party experiences and subscription services to every screen that can play a game, [...] including PlayStation and Nintendo."

I love it when Tim Stuart cac tweets to a whole bunch of investors at a Wells Fargo-sponsored event.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't need Timdog to tell me anything, breh. I can just go right to the CFO of Microsoft to guess that Halo is coming to my PS5:

"Xbox's mission is to bring its first-party experiences and subscription services to every screen that can play a game, [...] including PlayStation and Nintendo."

I love it when Tim Stuart cac tweets to a whole bunch of investors at a Wells Fargo-sponsored event.
Ok well then comment and react when xbox announces MCC coming to xbox. :ehh:

Daps
Ok well then comment and react when xbox announces MCC coming to xbox. :ehh:
Nah, I'll comment now since the CFO of Microsoft who outranks anyone at Microsoft Games has already said that they'll be bringing Xbox's first-party experiences to PlayStation and Nintendo. Thanks for the advice though, breh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah, I'll comment now since the CFO of Microsoft who outranks anyone at Microsoft Games has already said that they'll be bringing Xbox's first-party experiences to PlayStation and Nintendo. Thanks for the advice though, breh.
Those comments were made 3 years ago. MCC still sitting where it is.

You are only talking about this today because timdawg told you to. :manny:

Daps
Those comments were made 3 years ago. MCC still sitting where it is.

You are only talking about this today because timdawg told you to. :manny:
Stuart made those comments in 2023, just four months ago, what are you talking about? Xbox Still Hopes to Get Game Pass and First-Party Titles on PlayStation and Nintendo - IGN

I don't even know who the fukk Timdog is or why he's important, which is why I'm comparing him to people with actual journalistic connections like Tom Warren.

You are down bad, breh. When you're making Leasy level posts like this, you need to step away.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Stuart made those comments in 2023, just four months ago, what are you talking about? Xbox Still Hopes to Get Game Pass and First-Party Titles on PlayStation and Nintendo - IGN

I don't even know who the fukk Timdog is or why he's important, which is why I'm comparing him to people with actual journalistic connections like Tom Warren.

You are down bad, breh. When you're making Leasy level posts like this, you need to step away.
No.

It was said years ago

Y’all acting surprised today because tim dawg told you to.

Sony CEO recently said the same shyt.

Wherever there is computing, users will be able to play their favorite games seamlessly.

nikka sound just like Phil Spencer :wow:

Crickets from yall on that tho.

But when TimDawg tells you to talk about xbox, you do that shyt.

Sony stans :mjlol:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This.

You've got @Leasy in here posting shyt from someone random Twitter dude with 3k followers that nobody has ever heard of and then you have @daze23 and @MeachTheMonster dismissing everything as "rumours" regardless of how trustworthy the source is. :comeon:

No wonder discource on this site has gone to trash.

Daps
No.

It was said years ago

Y’all acting surprised today because tim dawg told you to.

Sony CEO recently said the same shyt.

nikka sound just like Phil Spencer :wow:

Crickets from yall on that tho.

But when TimDawg tells you to talk about xbox, you do that shyt.

Sony stans :mjlol:
No, it was said in 2023: Xbox Still Hopes to Get Game Pass and First-Party Titles on PlayStation and Nintendo - IGN

My brethren, get off Timdog's dikk and join us in the real world, where your CFO is shytting on you from a great height and you keep asking for more. :dame: