New Xbox in 2026 with 2 SKUs Handheld Switch Hybrid/High End Device

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This.

You've got @Leasy in here posting shyt from someone random Twitter dude with 3k followers that nobody has ever heard of and then you have @daze23 and @MeachTheMonster dismissing everything as "rumours" regardless of how trustworthy the source is. :comeon:

No wonder discource on this site has gone to trash.

The twitter posted quoted the podcast who is legit Xbox sources. Why you so emotional bro? Go play Foamystars

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

That’s cac tweets. No one from xbox ever claimed to be bringing gamepass to any other console.

Cacs in tweets said it. IGN repeated it. Xbox debunked it.

https://www.psu.com/news/xbox-has-no-plans-to-bring-xbox-game-pass-to-playstation-phil-spencer/#:~:text=“We%20have%20no%20plans%20to%20bring%20Xbox%20Game,Game%20Pass%20app%20on%20either%20of%20their%20platforms.

Hence the danger of following cac tweets :wow:
My brethren, get off Timdog's dikk and join us in the real world, where your CFO is shytting on you from a great height and you keep asking for more. :dame:
Gamepass still the best deal in gaming.

You clowns just paid full price to remake a remaster.

Y’all welcome the shyt from above as long as you can say “xbox is bad” :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This.

You've got @Leasy in here posting shyt from someone random Twitter dude with 3k followers that nobody has ever heard of and then you have @daze23 and @MeachTheMonster dismissing everything as "rumours" regardless of how trustworthy the source is. :comeon:

No wonder discource on this site has gone to trash.
You in the other thread stanning the other rumor TimDawg spread.

You nikkas crazy :mjlol:

Daps
That’s cac tweets. No one from xbox ever claimed to be bringing gamepass to any other console.
Nope, it was said in 2023.

As usual for you, it's cac tweets if you like it, it's legitimate info and not cac tweets if you don't.

You Xbrehs are very confused negroes. Step outside, get some fresh air, and then get back to playing zero games on Game Pass like you normally do.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nope, it was said in 2023.
It was not. Check the quotes. He said nothing about bringing gamepass to other systems.

IGN ran with an interpretation from twitter. But it was false and directly debunked by microsoft,

You asked me why cac tweets are cac tweets, Then you posted a perfect example of cac tweet misinformation. IGN never came back to correct their article.

This is the cycle of cac tweets. They say something to get you to click. The validity doesn’t matter. Even if it’s debunked, you weirdos still hold on to the original incorrect reporting.
As usual for you, it's cac tweets if you like it, it's legitimate info and not cac tweets if you don't.
Nope, i say the same every time.

Quote a post of me sharing/supporting cac tweets.

Just one :ehh:
You Xbrehs are very confused negroes. Step outside, get some fresh air, and then get back to playing zero games on Game Pass like you normally do.
I didnt spend my weekend talking about xbox. I actually touched hella grass this weekend.

You still posting about this conseole you claim is trash and you don’t care about.

Sony fukkin stans :wow:

Daps
It was not. Check the quotes. He said nothing about bringing gamepass to other systems.

IGN ran with an interpretation from twitter. But it was false and directly debunked by microsoft,

You asked me why cac tweets are cac tweets, Then you posted a perfect example of cac tweet misinformation. IGN never came back to correct their article.

This is the cycle of cac tweets. They say something to get you to click. The validity doesn’t matter. Even if it’s debunked, you weirdos still hold on to the original incorrect reporting.

Nope, i say the same every time.

Quote a post of me sharing/supporting cac tweets.

Just one :ehh:

I didnt spend my weekend talking about xbox. I actually touched hella grass this weekend.

You still posting about this conseole you claim is trash and you don’t care about.

Sony fukkin stans :wow:
XBox Stan's :mjlol:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
handhelds not sony or nintendo, im cool. steam deck soured me on all that

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The twitter posted quoted the podcast who is legit Xbox sources. Why you so emotional bro? Go play Foamystars

kRqfIgD.jpg