New Xbox in 2026 with 2 SKUs Handheld Switch Hybrid/High End Device

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They going out shooting for the moon with mnore hardware

And not a damn game announcement :snoop:
If true and cats go out and support this goofiness that's on them

Series X, Series S, Handheld, and new Xbox Model to support at the same time with no new major games and rumored to have many of your current major games on the competition's platforms

What could possibly go wrong... :snoop:

How does Phil have a job?

Daps
It’s all cac teeets.

Y’all dueling cac tweets at this point.

cac tweets on cac tweets on cac tweets.

Phil spencer’s tweets are not cac tweets because they are official statements with a real person and a real career attached.

When Timdog tells you xbox is going 3rd party then 10 hours later says they have 3 new pieces of hardware in the works. It’s all cac tweets.

You goofies been riding off cac tweets for weeks now, but for some reason todays cac tweets are laughable to you. I wonder why :ohhh:
So Tom Warren being a journalist who tweets about a scoop he had that was published in a reputable news source is a cac tweet, then. Interesting.

I didn't know Tom Warren was equal to a goofy white dude who named himself Timdog, but apparently, it's all just cac tweets no matter who the cac is who is tweeting. Except for if it's Phil.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So Tom Warren being a journalist who tweets about a scoop he had that was published in a reputable news source is a cac tweet, then. Interesting.

I didn't know Tom Warren was equal to a goofy white dude who named himself Timdog, but apparently, it's all just cac tweets no matter who the cac is who is tweeting. Except for if it's Phil.
Only Tim Dog I respect

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

so where do you draw the line?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Tom warren is not a “journalist” He passes on second and third hand info without vetting it.

His content has been posted here over the years and lots of times it’s been nonsense.

Tom warren peddles the same exact rumors as timdawg. I’m 100% positive their “source” is the the same.

Tom warren created lots of hoopla around these current rumors and has spent the last 24 hours walking them back. Just like Timdawg.

As for the bolded, i just told you the difference, but you’d rather play dumb. :manny:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
tenor.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why people think tweets hold any more weight than whatever random comment on gamefaqs

I mean, I take all of this as mostly bullshyt until there's enough noise to believe in it, but that's what the gaming community has cultivated as a whole. A bunch of personalities that occasionally get drip-fed actual news in order to say they're a credible voice, and fuel online fukkery.