New Webseries Blue Collar Hustle (SEASON 2 AVAILABLE NOW)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I've had a great year @Ziggiy !!!! First a beautiful princess, moving on up on your job, now a web series!

Im very proud of you and will most definitely be checking out the series.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Congrats. Got my attention. What does the reverb signify? Nice words.

The reason you hear the reverb before the spoken word starts is because it's the central theme of what the character is speaking on. From Ajani's perspective he is tired, weary, and ready for something different.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps

Is it a drama, comedy? Is it supposed to be like a reality tv or doc type thing?

If it has some comedy in it, I think maybe you should do a more lighthearted promo video along with the more serious one that you posted. & talk about what the show is going to be about a little bit, or provide clips from the show.

Similar to this

Here is the promo for one webshow that I used to watch the ended up getting quite popular (lots of views and won the award for best web series at the 2014 black film festival). I think I found them through worldstar lol
I think being featured on worldstar helped them more than this video did though.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Is it a drama, comedy? Is it supposed to be like a reality tv or doc type thing?

If it has some comedy in it, I think maybe you should do a more lighthearted promo video along with the more serious one that you posted. & talk about what the show is going to be about a little bit, or provide clips from the show.

Similar to this

Here is the promo for one webshow that I used to watch the ended up getting quite popular (lots of views and won the award for best web series at the 2014 black film festival). I think I found them through worldstar lol
I think being featured on worldstar helped them more than this video did though.

It's a dramedy.

Yes I am going to drop more lighthearted tags. We actually filmed nine over the weekend and I will be releasing them throughout the next few weeks.

Every character tag however is a little on the serious side as I wanted to portray their mindsets and what kind of led them to who they are just before the series begins. Like in this particular tag I wanted to highlight Ajani's weariness, his respect for his father, and his longing for freedom. This directly effects some of the decisions he makes in the series that would seem our of character.

Also later in January after we've shot the second episode I will release a trailer.

So don't worry the series will not just be serious, there are plenty of comedic moments, but I do want to show that with the mass Genicide of our people by police and white supremacists along with the election of the Trump, that the past year hasn't necessarily been a fun one for African Americans

Last edited:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal