New Webseries Blue Collar Hustle (SEASON 2 AVAILABLE NOW)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

“Recently, Black Talent TV watched the first few episodes of season two and we can assure that the fans/viewers are in for an AMAZING season. While not giving away any spoilers, season two of Blue Collar Hustle begins with a HUGE moment that changes the course of other character’s lives for the rest of the season! This moment was SO unexpected and out of the ordinary for this specific character.“

Full Review Link

http://blacktalent.tv/2018/10/02/mo...ke-season-2-of-blue-collar-hustle-a-must-see/

@Illeye buckmatic @IllmaticDelta @-DMP- @Prynce @Easy-E @Esco @Piff Perkins @feelosofer @Milk N Cookies @Lady.Libra. @MoonGoddess @mr.africa @Majestic @Tupac in a Business Suit @THE RETIRED SKJ @UserNameless @Soymuscle Mike @Soundbwoy @wire28 @hustlemania @For Da Bag @Knights89 @PlayerNinety_Nine @BXKingPin82 @True Blue Moon @Achille @Primetime

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Gonna have this on deck for this evening.

Congrats on the new season, breh. Glad to see you getting recognized for your hard work too. :salute:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
What them views looking Iike? Is there a way to know what the numbers are and the demographic breakdown of everything? Lol, is there a Neislen (sp?) rating system for online streaming?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What them views looking Iike? Is there a way to know what the numbers are and the demographic breakdown of everything? Lol, is there a Neislen (sp?) rating system for online streaming?

Seeka releases their top 10 in viewership on a monthly basis so we won’t know until early November. The highest we’ve ever placed is 3rd, which was last year after we’d premiered the season finale.

So with five fresh new episodes all released at once, netflix style, our goal is to be number one for the month of October and number one for the month of November, which is when the final five episodes aee scheduled to be made available

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

“Ajani and Anthony (Howard Woodburn) are in a work meeting and Ajani abruptly quits his job while his boss is mid sentence LOL. I subconsciously gave Ajani a round of applause, because I know so many people who have wanted to leave a job and follow their dreams, but refrained. Hawes is a phenomenal actor, because before Ajani walked out his body language perfectly illustrated that he had reached his breaking point. I was alllll the way here for season two starting out so strong!”

Full review link

Blue Collar Hustle Season 2 Starts Off With a Bang

@Illeye buckmatic @IllmaticDelta @Easy-E @Esco @Milk N Cookies @Soundbwoy @feelosofer @-DMP- @THE RETIRED SKJ @wire28 @Piff Perkins @mobbinfms @True Blue Moon @Knights89 @UserNameless @We Major @Achille @BXKingPin82 @PlayerNinety_Nine @Soymuscle Mike

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

“Ajani and Anthony (Howard Woodburn) are in a work meeting and Ajani abruptly quits his job while his boss is mid sentence LOL. I subconsciously gave Ajani a round of applause, because I know so many people who have wanted to leave a job and follow their dreams, but refrained. Hawes is a phenomenal actor, because before Ajani walked out his body language perfectly illustrated that he had reached his breaking point. I was alllll the way here for season two starting out so strong!”

Full review link

Blue Collar Hustle Season 2 Starts Off With a Bang

@Illeye buckmatic @IllmaticDelta @Easy-E @Esco @Milk N Cookies @Soundbwoy @feelosofer @-DMP- @THE RETIRED SKJ @wire28 @Piff Perkins @mobbinfms @True Blue Moon @Knights89 @UserNameless @We Major @Achille @BXKingPin82 @PlayerNinety_Nine @Soymuscle Mike
THat pic is SO cute!!

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I checked the first episode out the other day. Loving the cinematography. You guys stepped it up a notch.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I checked the first episode out the other day. Loving the cinematography. You guys stepped it up a notch.

Appreciate you breh:salute:I hired a new production team this season to help get the visuals more in line with my vision. I think its worked out pretty well and people are responding to it

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I believe this is probably the darkest episode of the series to date, and probably one of - or maybe even - my favorite. The shift of "Blue Collar Hustle" has been written on the walls since season two began. Now that the series is established, it can easily shift into character development and branch off into some really dramatic sub-stories.”

Indyred’s review of Episode 5 “Justify My Thug”

Full link

Blue Collar Hustle

@Illeye buckmatic @-DMP- @Milk N Cookies @Easy-E @For Da Bag @Esco @PlayerNinety_Nine @UserNameless @BXKingPin82 @wire28 @hustlemania @MartyMcFly @obarth @ZoeGod @THE RETIRED SKJ @The Hierophant @True Blue Moon @mr.africa @Originalman @Soymuscle Mike @Tupac in a Business Suit @Majestic @General Mills @BmoreGorilla @kevthesureshot @Knights89 @Achille @Soundbwoy

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
“Justify My Thug" had a certain ring to it even just reading the title. A little grittier sounding and certainly after watching it, I'll stand by that term. Episode 5 is definitely grittier than many of the previous episodes. But sooo good.”

22 Indie Street Reviews Episode 5!

Full link

Blue Collar Hustle

@Illeye buckmatic @IllmaticDelta @UserNameless @Milk N Cookies @True Blue Moon @Tupac in a Business Suit @Soundbwoy @Soymuscle Mike @-DMP- @kevthesureshot @Knights89 @THE RETIRED SKJ @Originalman @Esco @Easy-E @BXKingPin82 @wire28 @PlayerNinety_Nine @Piff Perkins