New Webseries Blue Collar Hustle (SEASON 2 AVAILABLE NOW)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
giphy.gif

I gotta start over from episode one! :mjcry:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Appreciate you bro I wait your thoughts

Got fukking damn, breh this shyt was dope as fukk for a finale. :ohlawd:

Good way to close out the season on a positive note even though the show starts out rough for everybody. Everybodys acting has improved along with the dialogue coming off more natural. The subtle black empowerment moments come at the right time and they aren't forced or contrived like in the 1st episode. nikkas would be hating or lying if they couldn't see the growth in this show. Great job with putting this together and improving it throughout the process.

That distract manager had me like :stopitslime: I liked how the lead guy handled the situation. He stayed strong with the retorts and didn't just completely bytch up. :obama:

Hopefully we see a 2nd season and everything goes to the next level in regards to their journey.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
New Review! Shoutouts to @Majestic

Blue Collar Hustle’s final episode of their inaugural season pissed me off. Over the past several months, I have become invested in these characters. I’ve vibed with Quan and Jose in the studio as they’ve put time in trying to craft the perfect song. I’ve chuckled at Anthony as he pokes holes in every plan, while still going along with it. I’ve schemed with Ajani as he tries to form the beginnings of a plan that will help both himself and his friends forge a better future. I’ve seen these four men go from simple characters on a screen to fully fledged people whom I have a vested interest in cheering for.

So as the final scene ended and the credits began to play my first thought was “That’s IT??!!?! It’s really over!?!!?” And I instantly wanted more. Which means my initial feeling of frustration is in reality the highest honor I can bestow. This is a damn good show. Putting aside all notions of budget constraints or any other criticisms that could be doled out on a technical level, this show succeeds in making you care about its characters; their motivations, their struggles, hopes, and dreams. Creator Alonge Hawes clearly has intentions on making this series a study on the black experience. But he cleverly dresses it within a story that is easily relatable to anyone attempting to carve out their version of the American Dream.

Full review link below

Blue Collar Hustle – Episode 6 “Lord Set Me Free” Season Finale Review