New Webseries Blue Collar Hustle (SEASON 2 AVAILABLE NOW)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
BLUE COLLAR HUSTLE TO RETURN MAY 20th

Creator Alonge Hawes has announced that, in conjunction with Seeka TV, the web series will return to complete its inaugural season with three additional episodes.

Blue Collar Hustle launched in February of this year, and proved itself quite popular, with a YouTube channel that has accumulated over 28,000 views and respectable acclaim from critics. After a successful crowd funding campaign, Alonge stated earlier this year that the series return was imminent. Today marks the fruition of that promise as Blue Collar Hustle will launch its fourth episode, entitled “Goddess” on May 20th. The episode will premiere on Seeka TV; who will enjoy a 2 week exclusivity period of each new episode before it becomes available on YouTube or any other platform.

“It is extremely gratifying to be able to complete our first season and to continually share with our audience the narrative of Ajani, Quan, Anthony, and Jose as they continue to hustle towards both their dreams and destinies. I want to extend my sincerest thanks to both our fans and Seeka TV for making this all possible.” Said Alonge.

The series follows 4 young millennials from Stone Mountain, Georgia who are looking to take fate into their own hands and start their own independent record label, all while juggling families, careers, and dealing with the realities of existing as black men in modern day society. It was created, written, and executive produced by Alonge Hawes, who also stars alongside Quentin Williams as Quan Banneker, Howard Woodburn as Anthony Lee, Shani Hawes as Asha Luna, Tijuana Agnew as Anaya Bassett, and Roberto “Sosa” Cruz as Jose Torres. The series is directed by Geoffrey Henderson and produced through his Geoffrey’s Planet film company.

Seeka TV was founded in 2016 with headquarters in Minneapolis when Enstratius founders David Bagley (CEO) and George Reese (VP of Programming) joined with Dell Software CTO Donald Ferguson to build a filmmaker-oriented social viewing platform. On top of their online streaming services is a complete social viewing platform that integrates with popular social networking tools like Twitter and Facebook. Seeka TV viewers can easily share the shows they like and their commentary on those shows with their friends and followers. In fact, viewers can interact in real-time through scheduled Watch Parties that enable a group of friends to watch a show together with a single play/pause control and chat panel.

'BLUE COLLAR HUSTLE' WEB-SERIES RETURNS MAY 20TH

@Illeye buckmatic @MoonGoddess @True Blue Moon @Soundbwoy @LauderdaleBoss @Deltron @mobbinfms @mr.africa @Originalman @UserNameless @-DMP- @Milk N Cookies @Giselle @RoyalQ @Golayitdown @BmoreGorilla @Piff Perkins @Majestic @PlayerNinety_Nine @Jax @Stacker Pentecost @Paradise @Booksnrain @Achille @Realdealholy @LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:
CONGRATULATIONS BRUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps

:salute: :salute: :salute:

I'm finally getting my bearings back after vlogging every day in February and traveling in March/April :snoop:. I started livestreaming on Sunday's and I was thinking of watching some of the earlier episodes... will they still be on YouTube? Congrats on the partnership!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:salute: :salute: :salute:

I'm finally getting my bearings back after vlogging every day in February and traveling in March/April :snoop:. I started livestreaming on Sunday's and I was thinking of watching some of the earlier episodes... will they still be on YouTube? Congrats on the partnership!

Thank you!

All three of the earlier episodes are available on YouTube. The entire first season will be available on YouTube as well it's just that the remaining episodes from season 1 will have a two week exclusivity period on Seeka TV before they are available on any other platform. So May 20th on Seeka for episode 4 and then June 3rd on YouTube, Bingewave, and Go Indie TV.

I won't get into all the schematics but it's a VERY good deal for the series and I'm very proud of both myself and my team for getting to this point.

Here is the YouTube link for the series thus far

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Finally, finally gotta chance to see ep. 2. the progression is evident. Everything about second episode trumps the first. Still feels like some overacting in parts, and still some stilted dialogue. All in all, good progression. I'll peep the rest. Congrats on the deal.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Finally, finally gotta chance to see ep. 2. the progression is evident. Everything about second episode trumps the first. Still feels like some overacting in parts, and still some stilted dialogue. All in all, good progression. I'll peep the rest. Congrats on the deal.

Thanks bro! Check out episode 3 when you get a chance and don't forget that Episode 4 will be on Seeka TV on May 20th and on YouTube June 4th! It's 100% free to sign up for Seeka so everyone can catch the 4th episode early!