New Webseries Blue Collar Hustle (SEASON 2 AVAILABLE NOW)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Review round up

"After the first episode of Blue Collar Hustle, you are guaranteed to be hooked. The web series, centered around black Millenials in Stone Mountain, is a solid production with its relatable content tackling topics on family dynamics, feminism, and of course, music, with its witty mentions of Nas and Kanye throughout the 30 minute episode."

feature//: Blue Collar Hustle (@bch_webseries) To Premiere February 12th / Broke2dope.com

This team has come a long way. With hours of producing content at Geoffrey's Planet LLC, director Geoffrey Henderson and the rest of the cast have something to look forward to. “Blue Collar Hustle” is one of the few shows that aim to propel black excellence in a positive light. Be sure you’re tuned into “Blue Collar Hustle” on Sunday, February 12th. The series will be streaming on YouTube, where they will release new episodes.

REVIEW: BLUE COLLAR HUSTLE “WHERE I BELONG” [EPISODE 1] • CAQ Records

I am excited to see the show unfold and see the vision Alonge has in store. You get the vibe of the title through the pilot. Everyone seems kind of content on where they are at right now and it is Ajani’s mission to bring out their hustle. I give the episode an 8.5/10 and I can’t wait to see the season unfold.

Blue Collar Hustle: Pilot Episode “Where I Belong” Review

From the start it was clear that we had some real potential. A lesser indie series may have handled and presented things differently. "Blue Collar Hustle" contains a thoughtful, realistic look of how a young man's choices and responsibilities shape the life he lives, and the impact on his family. There is no question about that. The drama written in by Alonge Hawes may be a little light right now, but the potential for exponential growth is clearly present. I'm not going to give away any details, but the potential for a familiar drama, yet different enough to be great, is front and center here. Familiar in the sense of putting on your favorite shoes, yet unique enough to make them feel brand new. It's all here. The setups, the dreams, and the potential pitfalls and stereotypical ups and downs; waiting to be realized as the series continues

Blue Collar Hustle

Check out the reviews and then form your own thoughts come 2/12/17!

@Illeye buckmatic @True Blue Moon @BmoreGorilla @Giselle @MoonGoddess @RoyalQ @blazn101 @Soundbwoy @Achille @Deltron @Brooklynzson @The HONORABLE SKJ @Jayne @Colicat @IronFist @SoulController @Stacker Pentecost @Inspect Her Deck

@Milk N Cookies @Paradise @Booksnrain @BooksnCookies @Out2TheOld @-DMP- @GoldenGlove @Supreme HD @Wild self

@Realdealholy @Born2BKing @Prynce @Lady.Libra.

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I'll check it out... :ehh:

Just curious ...do you any involvement with this project?

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
My apologies breh..I didn't pay attention to the title i just saw my name mentioned

I will support this

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I am the creator/writer/executive producer

Well damn blackman...that's whus up :leon:

Did you finance it as well?

And did you set it up for monetization?

This is very very interesting....

And great to see a webisode on black folks that's not based on thotting...scamming and finessing

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Well damn blackman...that's whus up :leon:

Did you finance it as well?

And did you set it up for monetization?

This is very very interesting....

And great to see a webisode on black folks that's not based on thotting...scamming and finessing

Executive producer is a fancy way of saying i paid for everything lol

I didn't set it up for monetization through YouTube because of copywrite issues with a few of the songs I utilized in the teaser tags. Most of them are all original music but I used a couple songs that could get me in trouble if I was profiting.

Yea bro definitely check out the teasers. Their all in this thread and make sure you check out episode 1 on February 12!

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The Gawd @MartyMcFly has seen episode one :blessed:

Here is a snippet of his review

‘Blue Collar Hustle’ Shows Promise
New Web Series Needs To Smooth Out It’s Edges And Fill In The Blanks

Advance Review: Blue Collar Hustle drops this Sunday.

Blue Collar Hustle is a new web series following the life of Ajani Garvey, a young black man doing really well at his 9–5. He’s got a beautiful girlfriend (Anaya Bassett), a newborn, and he’s just gotten a promotion. One of his first edicts is to change the sense of morale and responsibility of the people now working under him in hopes of giving them the same set of wings he’s fitted for himself. As the episode goes on, something changes and from the last shot of the episode, we now know that he’s probably going to make a life-altering decision that will become the basis for the series going forward. Some of it works, some of it doesn’t, but if the premise of the show works for you, it might just be enough to carry you to the finish line."

Full review here

@Illeye buckmatic @hustlemania @Giselle @Paradise @Out2TheOld @BmoreGorilla @General Mills @Soymuscle Mike @Rarely-Wrong Liggins @-DMP- @Walt @IronFist @SoulController @Brooklynzson @The HONORABLE SKJ @CinnaSlim @BXKingPin82 @JoelB @mobbinfms @Milk N Cookies @ghostwriterx @BooksnCookies @Booksnrain @Inspect Her Deck @Stacker Pentecost @RoyalQ @cfountain @Wild self @Originalman @fillerguy @Achille @awkwardblackgirl @wire28 @Soundbwoy @AkaDemiK @Realdealholy @GoldenGlove @Rastafarian42 @Lady.Libra. @blazn101 @MoonGoddess @Colicat @True Blue Moon @Supreme HD @Prynce @Deltron @Responsible Allen Iverson

Last edited: