New Playstation 5 ‘Slim’ Announced

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
My day 1 digital is still going strong:ehh::ehh:
I still have the original controller :ehh:

I've been unlucky there for this gen. I've gone through 3 controllers so far. And it's looking like I might have to cop another because the battery in my white controller doesn't last more than an hour :martin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:laff:

Sony has a bunch of exclusive games that are released each year, month after month since the launch while Xbox waited for 2 years and half or 3, released two or 3 exclusive games. After Starfield and Forza Motorsport...what are you gonna play?

NAME THEM....:comeon: give me something worth playing bruh...:dahell: You acting as if I dont have a PS4... christmas time is coming upand the ps5 hasnt sold me on it yet...:beli: tbh

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
NAME THEM....:comeon: give me something worth playing bruh...:dahell: You acting as if I dont have a PS4... christmas time is coming upand the ps5 hasnt sold me on it yet...:beli: tbh
You are disingenuous, if you had any genuine interest you could easily find the list of exclusives with trailers and a full synopsis just by logging into your PSN account. Idk why nikkas even entertain the dumb shyt. Yall be full of shyt
:comeon:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You are disingenuous, if you had any interest you could easily find the list of exclusives with trailers and a full synopsis just by logging into your PSN account. Idk why nikkas even entertain the dumb shyt. Yall be full of shyt
:comeon:

Yall know what it took him just to get a Series S (on sale)? A PS5 wasn’t in his immediate future, price hike or not :lolbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember you talking about copping a PS5 was problematic from a financial standpoint for you which I get we ain't all got it like that at some point but let's not fib here. You not being "sold" on the PS5 isn't the reason you don't have one yet. :pachaha:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Really?..

Forspoken
Demon's Souls
Returnal
Rachel & Clank: Rift Apart
FF16
GT7
Sack of: A Big Adventure
Horizon: Forbidden West
God of War: Ragnarok
Valkyrie Elysium
Rollerdrome
Astro's Playroom
Stray

Spider-Man 2 is coming next week

In the future:

Marvel's Wolverine
Stellar Blade
Phantom Blade 0
Silent Hill Remake
Knight of the Old Republic Remake

Now you mention Xbox that exclusive games already came out and name in the future Xbox exclusive games.... I wait.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Really?..

Forspoken
Demon's Souls
Returnal
FF16
GT7
Valkyrie Elysium
Rollerdrome
Astro's Playroom
Stray

In the future:

Marvel's Wolverine
Stellar Blade
Phantom Blade 0
Silent Hill Remake

Now you mention Xbox that exclusive games already came out and name in the future Xbox exclusive games.... I wait.

2fbd7dff9a5c4f15ba07431deaa11746.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I remember you talking about copping a PS5 was problematic from a financial standpoint for you which I get we ain't all got it like that at some point but let's not fib here. You not being "sold" on the PS5 isn't the reason you don't have one yet. :pachaha:

True...:troll: but let's be honest how many remakes we supposed to fukking play on the PS5... arent you tired of remakes??? :childplease:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Really?..

Forspoken
Demon's Souls
Returnal
FF16
GT7
Valkyrie Elysium
Rollerdrome
Astro's Playroom
Stray

In the future:

Marvel's Wolverine
Stellar Blade
Phantom Blade 0
Silent Hill Remake

That's a great list but i dont feel like playing silent hill remake or KOTR remake..:beli: Also i can play god of war ragnorok right now if I felt like it...Spiderman 2 and wolverine gonna be dope but I personally need more that's it...:hubie: