New Playstation 5 ‘Slim’ Announced

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you purposely forced engagement about me wanting a new console to tell me you like it “bigger” with the nerve to use a :dame: smilie face on top of it??

it’s a console that I wanted…never asked for your preference about it or anything else that came to your mind

:hubie: You are right so my bad and do you but there’s no real upgrade here. You’ll be paying money to get the same thing you already have. The PS5 Slim offers no performance advantage over the original. Games won’t be faster or higher resolution so that's why I said it's so stupid you want Sliim cause of the size, smaller version
unless if you have the OG PS5 Digital Edition. The original PS5 can’t be upgraded to have a disc drive, so you’re stuck if you have buyer’s remorse and wish you’d gotten the version that takes Blu-rays or at least want the option to do so in the future then I can understand a little bit at least.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
three new colors shown at CES

DSC_3969.jpg

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
what's kind of cool is the drives are separate, so you could mix up the colors. I'm not sure what combination would look good though