New Orleans, Brehs:Is Bounce Music/Clubs For Gays?

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps
I dont know never really been a clubhopper .
some will say the duckoff but duckoff is drama central..something always happening in that hole in the wall.
Yeah stay outta the DuckOff and New Edition. Someone always getting shot either in or around that bytch.

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps
I think that place is for rockers idk for sure. It depends on what you looking for

Tiptinas plays everything
Liv is cool don't really hear too much about it when I was down in n.o.

Strippers
Passions on Downman Road
She She

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

IronFist

โ›ฉ๏ธ 18 Arhat โ›ฉ๏ธ
Supporter
Daps
@IronFist yall ever been to the Hi-Ho Lounge on St Claude Ave? @My First Timbs

I think that place is for rockers idk for sure. It depends on what you looking for

Tiptinas plays everything
Liv is cool don't really hear too much about it when I was down in n.o.

Strippers
Passions on Downman Road
She She

I know exactly where you talking about a light-skinned sister that does locs and extension down from there (She hella thick too she has to be in her late 40's but looks good for her age) , you had this brother from Trinidad or Eriteria that sold alot of Black History book, Rastafari books, etc. down from her and across the street about a block back Colton Middle School (i think its a charter school or something now). Hi-Ho Lounge is okay if you just running in to get a drink, but it caters more to those individuals that like heavy metal listeners, zydeco/cajun music listeners. Walgreens is a block after passing the Lounge on Elysian Fields and across the street is the infamous Gene's PoBoy & Daiquiri. They had Masta Killa of The Wu-Tang Clan perform once in the Hi-Ho Lounge some years back, but thats like once in every blue moon. Also have the Healing Center thats before you get to Colton inside you have Cafe Istanbul | Celebrating performance arts of New Orleans local culture. you might can go there for entertainment if you like comedy, Open Mic Slam Poetry , etc

New Edition is better than the Duck Off , but you have your episodes every blue moon where you hear about a fight happening over some as senseless as accidentally stepping on someone shoes.

Places Like Lyve which is mention are dope . My cousins frequent that spot says its lit with girls and music. Try hitting it up like a Sunday its on Tulane Avenue. A Good oldie but Goodie spot is The Domino Effect - thats mainly where the old milfs be that trying to get they groove back though lol.

Not that i fool with the whole stripclub scene, but what im told VLive was the place. I dont know if it is still around could be done relocated, But the ones Timbo mentioned are like the most known. Unless you happen to come up on something on Bourbon Street in The French Quarter.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yo any of yall boys gonna be in the city tonight?

Falcons game tomorrow so you know it's gonna be live in NO

IronFist

โ›ฉ๏ธ 18 Arhat โ›ฉ๏ธ
Supporter
Daps
i dont remember the hustla dance i do

however recall the beenie weenie

which is this

tumblr_njubijcpFK1r5ydljo1_500.gif