New Orleans, Brehs:Is Bounce Music/Clubs For Gays?

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
^i use to have alot of these on cassettes especially cats i knew that would get on it. Just a fact to those from the city i recall a time when F&D (Florida & Desire Projects) brehs the YGz got on Props after some beef pop off with some Uptown cats feeling they were better rappers. That was a classic cause Wayne let them rock going back and forth for like 9 mins. Mind y'all these shyt went on for weeks. Couldn't curse or choke or you getting that gong. The dude that was a beast was this cat called Super D out the 7th ward - LYRICIST and he was a young cat he had to be like 18 or 19 when he was getting on it. Kinda had that Royce da 5'9" wordplay , double meanings etc. You can tell he had knowledge of self cause alot of cats who got on wasn't coming with them angles. Also had this group called The BlockBurnaz that would hop on it

Winners of the Props use to get tickets Usually for like Teen Summit, Wrestling, Basketball games etc.

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
^i use to have alot of these on cassettes especially cats i knew that would get on it. Just a fact to those from the city i recall a time when F&D (Florida & Desire Projects) brehs the YGz got on Props after some beef pop off with some Uptown cats feeling they were better rappers. That was a classic cause Wayne let them rock going back and forth for like 9 mins. Mind y'all these shyt went on for weeks. Couldn't curse or you getting that gong. The dude that was a beast was this cat called Super D out the 7th ward - LYRICIST and he was a young cat he had to be like 18 or 19 when he was getting on it. Kinda had that Royce da 5'9" wordplay , double meanings etc. You can tell he had knowledge of self cause alot of cats who got on wasn't coming with them angles. Also had this group called The BlockBurnaz that would hop on it

Winners of the Props use to get tickets Usually for like Teen Summit, Wrestling, Basketball games etc.

Teen Summit:wow:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
i think this could be considered a bounce song for the women.

@Two Stacks
@IronFist

speak on it.

:mjlol: i remember hearing this wack ass song while in Austin

:mjlol: at Curren$y all in the video

I gotta look into this, thanks breh.

Start with UNLV

:stylin:

#RIP

Op looking for stuff like
DeafeningMellowBunny-max-1mb.gif
:picard:
:dame:

It won't be hard to find sadly:francis:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Damn y'all takin it waaay back for me:mj_omg:

I don't know about all that sussery but

This right here is classic bounce

Back when CJ Morgan used to run thangs:wow_hmm:

I wonder if this is lowkey where Husalah from the mob figaz get that shyt from where he says
Husalah, Husalah in his songs :ohhh:.