New Orleans accent.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Wow, that woman in the OP sounds NOTHING like I expected. But then again I never met anyone white from N.O. I would think she's from Boston or something.

It annoys me to this day that I can't find it but some guy did the thickest cajun/bayou accent on Crank Yankers when I was a teenager... You literally couldn't understand a word. It was a hilarious :mjlol: I've never been able to find it though :mjcry:
She's not from New Orleans. Just about every parish outside of new Orleans talk like that. Her accent wasn't even that heavy compared to older people from places like boutte, grand isle, bayou lafourche and all those other southern bayou cities

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My NO accent comes out with certain words. I can’t say syrup correctly to save my life and I struggle to not say β€œeh” or β€œuh” instead of the β€œer” sound at the end of some words.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
There's people over Louisiana that sound like Birdman, Master P and Silk the Shocker. But Soulja Slim and Josephine Johnnie and all of them old school uptown dude accent is very distinct.

There are a lot of different accents within New Orleans, even more all over Louiisiana. You got some people that sound like they from Arkansas or somewhere super country and redneck.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps