New Orleans accent.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah that's other parts of the south not us.
:patrice:

New Orleans feels like England to me.
I mean that in the sense of...how does a relatively small amount of land have SO MANY different accents?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Bruh nobody in New Orleans pronounces the word Girl as guhl. You gotta be lying about being from down here.

IMG-7963.jpg

So why do I have this pic from high school?

:mjlol:

One of my uncles once said his neighbors “groweded them some ernges” and I was like the fukk this dude just say?

:why:

Let’s not pretend everyone spoke the same.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
IMG-7963.jpg

So why do I have this pic from high school?

:mjlol:

One of my uncles once said his neighbors “groweded them some ernges” and I was like the fukk this dude just say?

:why:

Let’s not pretend everyone spoke the same.
Breh did you pay attention to what I had in bold in the post you quoted? That was the only thing I was denying that we say. NOBODY down here says guh. That suit was trash BTW you must really be from the northshore :scust:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Breh did you pay attention to what I had in bold in the post you quoted? That was the only thing I was denying that we say. NOBODY down here says guh. That suit was trash BTW you must really be from the northshore :scust:
It wasn’t a suit goofy nikka. It was a coat and some slacks. You should learn the difference and I copped it at the The Plaza. Where was that located?

On top of that, the girl I was with in the pic liked it. You probably weren’t even getting p*ssy back then and likely still don’t with that sodium level you have.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It wasn’t a suit goofy nikka. It was a coat and some slacks. You should learn the difference and I copped it at the The Plaza. Where was that located?

On top of that, the girl I was with in the pic liked it. You probably weren’t even getting p*ssy back then and likely still don’t with that sodium level you have.
The plaza was on Read Blvd. The cashier who rung you up probably laughed at your wack ass when you walked out thinking you was gon be looking shive.

That chick must've been a nerd if she liked that weak ass fit. She most likely was if she went to McMain. I ain't salty lil homie I'm just telling the truth you ain't have no swag in the 90s it's all good you from Covington so that's to be expected.