New Orleans accent.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The plaza was on Read Blvd. The cashier who rung you up probably laughed at your wack ass when you walked out thinking you was gon be looking shive.

That chick must've been a nerd if she liked that weak ass fit. She most likely was if she went to McMain. I ain't salty lil homie I'm just telling the truth you ain't have no swag in the 90s it's all good you from Covington so that's to be expected.

Lil Wayne went to McMain. It was for SMART people. But yeah, nerd. Ok?

:russ:

nikka mad he was in LD classes in the portables eating jello and chiggy nuggies with his fingers and reading Dr. Seuss books in high school.

These girls nerds too or smart? You must like dog hoes.

:scust:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lil Wayne went to McMain. It was for SMART people. But yeah, nerd. Ok?

:russ:

nikka mad he was in LD classes in the portables eating jello and chiggy nuggies with his fingers and reading Dr. Seuss books in high school.

These girls nerds too or smart? You must like dog hoes.

:scust:

During that time the smart jazzy girls went to 35, Karr, and Easton. And no everybody who went to McMain wasn't a need but the majority was. I used context clues homegirl thought that outfit was fresh and she went to McMain. Had to be a nerd. Get out your feelings dude. You and your girl was lames. Nah stop playing with me because if I see your bytch ass imma remind you why your people ran all the way to Covington.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
During that time the smart jazzy girls went to 35, Karr, and Easton. And no everybody who went to McMain wasn't a need but the majority was. I used context clues homegirl thought that outfit was fresh and she went to McMain. Had to be a nerd. Get out your feelings dude. You and your girl was lames. Nah stop playing with me because if I see your bytch ass imma remind you why your people ran all the way to Covington.
:russ: :russ::russ:

My feelings? I’m letting you cook and just responding while laughing and sipping my coffee. Life is good out here on the West Coast. All I feel is opportunity and profits. Enjoy your day and may GOD bless you and your family.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:russ: :russ::russ:

My feelings? I’m letting you cook and just responding while laughing and sipping my coffee. Life is good out here on the West Coast. All I feel is opportunity and profits. Enjoy your day and may GOD bless you and your family.
Same here. But you did seem like you felt played a lil bit. I was just fukkin with you anyway. I wasn't serious. Anybody from around my city get shown love from me. Enjoy that west coast living homie. :salute:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
That accent is so sick, I met some ppl from there on my vacation in the DR. Some cool as Mfkrs no lie.