New Ninja Turtles cartoon :scust:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Upon thinking, this seems to be straight for the kids. It's this generations 80s cartoon. :ld:

All of its for kids. We can't be selfish with shyt. We've had turtles for our childhood. Kids should have the same luxury we did and have their shyt. Of course it's weird for those of us who've watched every single iteration of the franchise (including the next mutation) but if you're a really young kid and never watched the turtles, then this will be your thing. As much as adults watch this shyt and obsess over it, it's not for us:russ: at all

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
All of its for kids. We can't be selfish with shyt. We've had turtles for our childhood. Kids should have the same luxury we did and have their shyt. Of course it's weird for those of us who've watched every single iteration of the franchise (including the next mutation) but if you're a really young kid and never watched the turtles, then this will be your thing. As much as adults watch this shyt and obsess over it, it's not for us:russ: at all
Well, I know, but there are those cartoon versions that can viewed as an adult that leave you :ehh:

That's why the recent version was dope. Since we're on TMNT, I'm currently reading the early issues of the current comic. Never knew how much was used for the cartoon.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well, I know, but there are those cartoon versions that can viewed as an adult that leave you :ehh:

That's why the recent version was dope. Since we're on TMNT, I'm currently reading the early issues of the current comic. Never knew how much was used for the cartoon.

There can be stuff written at multiple levels for adults yeah but we’re not the intended audience.

I need to read those back issues

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Last cartoon was dope as fukk. You bugging.
i said it looked like a decent show but i was speaking on the animation when i said it looked wack. i still think the way it was animated was not something i'd be interested in. that doesnt mean the show isnt good. i dont reallly watch many kid cartoons anymore.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
@MartyMcFly tell your boy who works for Nick to get me tickets to that Sam and Cat and/or Victiours reunion if it ever happens :shaq: :ariana:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
god all the turtles been trash except the OG 87 turtles :mjcry: i miss that show. Bout to watch my dvd

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give it a chance, see how it looks in motion. It looks silly but the animation might be dope. + Cacs are mad because of the April race change...that's always a good thing :mjgrin: black kids eating good off these super hero cartoons and movies these days...fukk it, I'll allow it.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Ralph is the leader breh. Still disgusting but less disgusting

I don’t get that either. I mean it doesn’t bother me but I’m genuinely curious why that’s the way things work now. Rebels is about to end and they’re already working on the the next Star Wars cartoon. Ultimate Spider-Man ended (thank god) and they already had another Spider-Man cartoon in production and ready to go. It’s weird the way shyt works now
Creativity is at a premium these days. I don’t watch cartoons any more unfortunately, but the creativity seemed to pretty much collapse after the regular shows and adventure time, basically whatever CN was trying to co-sign after their 2000s boom. It seems like all the creativity is now directed towards adult cartoons...which might be okay with society now being more risqué than ever