New Ninja Turtles cartoon :scust:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
curious to see a raph-led team.. unless they just switched raph and leo's personalities :patrice:

i hate the weapons changes. raph should have his sais and leo should have both of his swords :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
god all the turtles been trash except the OG 87 turtles :mjcry: i miss that show. Bout to watch my dvd

That first season was :ohlawd:

...but after that... :patrice:

I feel like a lot of us late 80s/90s babies tend to overrate the OG series because of how great the tie-in arcade games were. Turtles in Time :banderas:

The '03 TMNT >>>>>>

(Except for it's theme song, which doesn't hold a candle to the original series)

On a side note, imagine how crazy it would be if they made a movie based on the triple-OG turtles in the comics. When they gave zero whats about stabbing, murking, and lopping heads off.

The thought of all four of them brutally killing their enemies, all talking like Rorschach, and all wearing red headbands :mjlol:

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I feel like a lot of us late 80s/90s babies tend to overrate the OG series because of how great the tie-in arcade games were. Turtles in Time :banderas:

The '03 TMNT >>>>>>

(Except for it's theme song, which doesn't hold a candle to the original series)
Between the first movie and to a lesser degree the sequel, the 1st couple seasons of the cartoon, the video/arcade games, the incredible action figure lineup, and multiple comic series (Eastman & Laird, Archie, etc), that run for TMNT was an incredible time to be a kid :to:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rise-of-the-TMNT-Press-Art-FINAL.jpg
The only thing I really have a problem with is them having magic powers. To me, that gets too far away from the original concept. They should just be fighters. This is TMNT, not Naruto.

I'm actually fine with making Ralph the leader. I mean, think about it...there's only so many ways you can tell the same story. You gotta change it up a little to keep it fresh. All comic book heroes get re-imagined when there's a new show.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

The '03 TMNT >>>>>>

On a side note, imagine how crazy it would be if they made a movie based on the triple-OG turtles in the comics. When they gave zero whats about stabbing, murking, and lopping heads off.

The though of all four of them brutally killing their enemies, all talking like Rorschach, and all wearing red headbands :mjlol:

Breh we overrate a lot of shyt we grew up on. Seriously. 87 turtles, transformers, and a litany of other things. We look at it all through nostalgia covered glasses but if any of that shyt dropped now, a lot of us would complain

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
damn i dont think i seen any of the Turtle cartoons after the 80s joints.
:jbhmm:

nah, that one movie when all the dimensions of Turtles got together might have been the last animation shyt i seen.
that was dope as hell!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
damn i dont think i seen any of the Turtle cartoons after the 80s joints.
:jbhmm:

nah, that one movie when all the dimensions of Turtles got together might have been the last animation shyt i seen.
that was dope as hell!

Son...you ain't seen 03 turtles???