New Ninja Turtles cartoon :scust:

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
blending-in.jpg

Honestly think this was the best animated adaption. Not liking the new designs besides black April.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
blending-in.jpg

Honestly think this was the best animated adaption. Not liking the new designs besides black April.

Yup. 03 series is damn near perfect. Damn near. Once they did the fast forward in season 6 or 7, it went really really meh and never got back on track. But those first five seasons are dope

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Ralph is the leader breh. Still disgusting but less disgusting

I don’t get that either. I mean it doesn’t bother me but I’m genuinely curious why that’s the way things work now. Rebels is about to end and they’re already working on the the next Star Wars cartoon. Ultimate Spider-Man ended (thank god) and they already had another Spider-Man cartoon in production and ready to go. It’s weird the way shyt works now

It's not weird, it's business. These IPs have generated millions of dollars and they're proven to work. A new adaptation means a new studio can milk it for dough, and generally they don't have to work nearly as hard because there's a pre-established fanbase.

Look at it this way, we all looked at the still of the series and immediately went :scust: when we saw it. But it's TMNT, and people are gonna check it out because of that. Imagine if this studio made their own IP, we'd look at it and still go :scust: but now nobody is gonna check for it because there's no installed fanbase.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's not weird, it's business. These IPs have generated millions of dollars and they're proven to work. A new adaptation means a new studio can milk it for dough, and generally they don't have to work nearly as hard because there's a pre-established fanbase.

Look at it this way, we all looked at the still of the series and immediately went :scust: when we saw it. But it's TMNT, and people are gonna check it out because of that. Imagine if this studio made their own IP, we'd look at it and still go :scust: but now nobody is gonna check for it because there's no installed fanbase.
No no I’m not saying it’s weird to keep shyt going. I’m saying it’s weird to kill one thing just because. Like the last turtles series wasn’t struggling in ratings as far as I know. Neither was something like ultimate Spider-Man but they just chopped them down in order to do something else. So I don’t understand the turnover rate and why you kill something that quickly.

Of course the last turtles series could’ve ran it’s course as far as the creators were concerned. That’s different. But it just seems like this shyt happens arbitrarily.