New Kendrick Lamar song

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Puff allegedly punched Drake and nothing happened

This isn't entirely true. J Prince cut a whole wrestling promo behind that sh*t.

It's not that it's impossible Puff poured a drink on Kendrick....TDE was there....and Cole is the one that took offense?

It makes no sense. I think Puff/Cole had issues, it could've been a discussion about the weather, it still would've went left. The topic just happened to be "Control".

Then, like I said, Cole's manager said Cole wasn't defending Kendrick and "whatever people think happened, isn't what happened".

Fred.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Punch left out details that other people have confirmed. Kendrick spoke to Cole, they dapped it up. He spoke to Diddy who was drunk and angry. Later Diddy poured a drink on Kendrick, Cole jumped up and threw hands with Diddy before Kendrick's camp responded. Emory stepped in and started hitting on Cole before realizing it was him.

Emory smacked up Cole that night :what: ? Got damn Jay never fukked with Cole at all :dead:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This isn't entirely true. J Prince cut a whole wrestling promo behind that sh*t.

It's not that it's impossible Puff poured a drink on Kendrick....TDE was there....and Cole is the one that took offense?

It makes no sense. I think Puff/Cole had issues, it could've been a discussion about the weather, it still would've went left. The topic just happened to be "Control".

Then, like I said, Cole's manager said Cole wasn't defending Kendrick and "whatever people think happened, isn't what happened".

Fred.

TDE are industry darlings they didn't want to rock the boat. Plain and simple.

Cole manager didn't want to have his client seeming "soft" jumping in about Kendrick.

Drake always been viewed soft so he got smacked over 0 to 100.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
TDE are industry darlings they didn't want to rock the boat. Plain and simple.

What does this even mean? :gucci:

TDE is and has been heavily tied into gangs on the west coast. If you think Puffy would pour a drink on Kendrick, the star of the label, and Cole would be the only person there to have his back....respectfully, you gotta be high out of your mind.

You cats keep ignoring the fact that Cole's manager said it had nothing to do with Kendrick.

Fred.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

TDE is and has been heavily tied into gangs on the west coast. If you think Puffy would pour a drink on Kendrick, the star of the label, and Cole would be the only person there to have his back....respectfully, you gotta be high out of your mind.

You cats keep ignoring the fact that Cole's manager said it had nothing to do with Kendrick.

Fred.

Oh please everyone let Puff off the hook for everything for 3 decades now. He had money and power so yeah nobody was doing anything.

Who the fukk cares of they have gang ties? The gang is not inside the industry event where that shyt took place

This man killed the demigod of the west coast allegedly and kept moving like nothing happened

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh please everyone let Puff off the hook for everything for 3 decades now. He had money and power so yeah nobody was doing anything.

Who the fukk cares of they have gang ties? The gang is not inside the industry event where that shyt took place

This man killed the demigod of the west coast allegedly and kept moving like nothing happened

But Cole fought him (apparently on Kendrick's behalf, according to you all) so....what are we talking about?

Puff is so untouchable TDE didn't step to him but also Cole put hands on him, for Kendrick. :mjlol:

Also Cole's manager covered for Kendrick out of the kindness of his heart.

Ok, you got it. :hubie:

Fred.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
But Cole fought him (apparently on Kendrick's behalf, according to you all) so....what are we talking about?

Puff is so untouchable TDE didn't step to him but also Cole put hands on him, for Kendrick. :mjlol:

Also Cole's manager covered for Kendrick out of the kindness of his heart.

Ok, you got it. :hubie:

Fred.

Yes Cole was willing to crash out bc Jay Z never loved him. He had nothing to lose he went platinum with no features and rides bicycles

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Diddy allegedly poured a drink on Kendrick and people jumped in to stop Puff.

Puff allegedly punched Drake and nothing happened. And it wasn't just a shot at Drake but at Chubbs, which was the following line.

I like Drake with the melodies, I don't like Drake when he act tough
You gon' make a nikka bring back Puff, let me see if Chubbs really crash somethin'

Drake been rapping about Chubbs like he's Baba Yega for years and Chubbs was taking shots at Dot before Euphoria dropped.

Bro I understand the lyrics, I don't need a break down but I hear ya lol what I'm saying is why even mention puff knowing he poured a drink on u. There's plenty of ways to call chubbs a bytch without mention the guy that allegedly poured a drink on you is all I'm saying.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Fred.
Did anyone ever claim that only Cole stood up for kendrick? From what I remember, the story was that Cole reacted first and Dot's people jumped in soon after. I've never heard anyone claim TDE just watched it happen.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone ever claim that only Cole stood up for kendrick? From what I remember, the story was that Cole reacted first and Dot's people jumped in soon after. I've never heard anyone claim TDE just watched it happen.

The details of the incident are still unclear, but the initial report involved a drunk Diddy pouring a drink on Kendrick Lamar’s head, and Cole getting in between the two before he was thrown out.

Almost all old news about it said the samething even when it was first reported on the coli. don't know where them tde dudes were but cole actually fought diddy for kenddrick it seems

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

The details of the incident are still unclear, but the initial report involved a drunk Diddy pouring a drink on Kendrick Lamar’s head, and Cole getting in between the two before he was thrown out.

Almost all old news about said the samething don't know where them tde dudes were but cole actually fought diddy for kenddrick it seems

The scuffle was between TDE and DIddy's people, Cole was involved but what you posted makes it sound like the scuffle was between Cole's crew and Diddy's.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The scuffle was between TDE and DIddy's people, Cole was involved but what you posted makes it sound like the scuffle was between Cole's crew and Diddy's.

From what I remember and found online it was between Cole and diddy no “crews” were involved and based on old outlets Reddit, the coli, and other sources it was

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I've only ever heard it was Cole vs Puff, Cole's manager said the issue was Cole and Puff, and TDE has spoken on it twice and never mentioned anything other than Cole vs Puff.

Which leads me to believe the issue is Cole vs Puff, completely unrelated to Kendrick.

Fred.