New Kendrick Lamar song

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I've only ever heard it was Cole vs Puff, Cole's manager said the issue was Cole and Puff, and TDE has spoken on it twice and never mentioned anything other than Cole vs Puff.

Which leads me to believe the issue is Cole vs Puff, completely unrelated to Kendrick.

Fred.
I only heard the story involving the drink being thrown and I recall it involving crews not just Cole and Puff. Even the article @Chip Skylark posted says the scuffle was between crews.

I could be wrong tho because everyone is unclear about the details of that incident.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I only heard the story involving the drink being thrown and I recall it involving crews not just Cole and Puff. Even the article @Chip Skylark posted says the scuffle was between crews.

I could be wrong tho because everyone is unclear about the details of that incident.

I'm talking about direct quotes from people who were actually there. Punch, Ibrahim, etc. They've all said it was between Cole and Puff.

Cole spoke on this himself in "Let Go My Hand". He said he fought Diddy. No mention of Kendrick, a drink, "Control", crews, nothing. So I'm confused as hell why people keep mentioning rumors.

Fred.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm talking about direct quotes from people who were actually there. Punch, Ibrahim, etc. They've all said it was between Cole and Puff.

Cole spoke on this himself in "Let Go My Hand". He said he fought Diddy. No mention of Kendrick, a drink, "Control", crews, nothing. So I'm confused as hell why people keep mentioning rumors.

Fred.
Because there's multiple versions of that story floating around and the people who were there and spoke on it were very vague on details.

Punch and coles manager neither confirmed nor denied kendrick's involvement.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Because there's multiple versions of that story floating around and the people who were there and spoke on it were very vague on details.

Punch and coles manager neither confirmed nor denied kendrick's involvement.

Cole's manager said whatever happened between them wasn't related to Kendrick.

"I’m not gonna go into detail, but it’s definitely not what people are saying,” he added on Say Less, before offering a few more details that break down how it “was never a real issue.”

“It was definitely not like he was defending Kendrick or something,” he noted. “It wasn’t like, ‘Don’t talk to Kendrick like that!’

Punch said the fight was over an issue Puff and Cole had earlier, which blew up after the conversation about "Control".

So....yeah. I don't know how much more clearer it can be. Literally nobody who was there said anything about Kendrick being involved, or it even being about him. You cats are quoting random rumors and articles written after the fact.

Fred.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
so the story starts after kendrick dropped control verse

punch & kendrick go to the club. Cole asks him about the verse whatever

before kendrick & tde get there. Puff & cole were arguing about some other shyt so they already had tension.

puff goes up to kendrick & cole while they were talking and goes at cole some more and i guess cole said something that puffy didnt like

minutes/hours pass at the club and puffy tries to press cole and then cole put paws on him. Emory then swings on cole cause he thought cole was just some random dude and saw that puff was getting hands put on him

the initial argument between cole & puffy has nothing to do with kendrick to my knowledge
Good looks, big dawg! :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Cole's manager said whatever happened between them wasn't related to Kendrick.

Punch said the fight was over an issue Puff and Cole had earlier, which blew up after the conversation about "Control".

So....yeah. I don't know how much more clearer it can be. Literally nobody who was there said anything about Kendrick being involved, or it even being about him. You cats are quoting random rumors and articles written after the fact.

Fred.

Appreciate the further clarity, dawg!

• Dap
Reactions: hex