New Kendrick Lamar song

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
I knew Kendrick Lamar was in the Gospel Rap Community because there's a few artists lyrically with the flow and lyrics sound like Kendrick Lamar and I was thinking Kendrick Lamar is Ghost Writing for some Gospel Rapper's, Kendrick is doing what he really wants to do and that's Gospel Rap

With his shout out of Lecrae and Dee-1 that confirms it for me that Kendrick listens to a lot of Gospel Rap and he's in that community also and contributing to it as a Ghost Writer
What artists do you think hes writing for?

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Drake's best course of action is to leave this alone.
It's beneficial to not engage cause despite what I thought nikkas is actually ready to do round 2.
Don't add fuel to this fire, from this point on with an album to drop, SB and grammys coming this will only benefit one person.

Don't become part of the rollout for all this :ufdup:

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Drake's best course of action is to leave this alone.
It's beneficial to not engage cause despite what I thought nikkas is actually ready to do round 2.
Don't add fuel to this fire, from this point on with an album to drop, SB and grammys coming this will only benefit one person.

Don't become part of the rollout for all this :ufdup:
Get off ya knees

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
If Cole rap on this same beat and rapped word for word the same people would be calling it boring

Funnily enough I think Fold would kill a beat like this.

They would but them people generally don't like Fold to begin with.
The same way the same 10 OVO affiliates run into this thread to try to call this trash don't even fukk with dot in the first place.

4 Your Eyez Only is one of my fav Fold tracks, and I guess by peoples bop standards that would be considered "Boring"

Last edited:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
@iliketurtles on suicide watch

new-diss-v0-pt3rkkhqu9od1.jpeg

Last edited: