New Justice League Action Made Official

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Meh. Let me know when they stop p*ssyfooting and reveal the green lantern..

that said, the art and time alotted tells u all u need to know about this type of show. if you like teen titans or that marvel super hero squad thing, you'll probably like this. if you're older and used to more serious complex story tellin, those days are over lol. outside of the bi-annual Batman or Justice League home video release.

Guess kids these days are ADD to the point where they can't comprehend anything anymore. Generation Z are gonna be :dwillhuh: at these shorts.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just heard about Conway and Hamill being back for this..easy watching
After months of reports and speculation, Cartoon Network has officially announced its new Justice League animated series. Titled "Justice League Action," the show, like the network's fellow DC Comics-based series "Teen Titans Go!," will run in installments of 11-minute episodes. Notably, the show features the return of both Kevin Conroy as the voice of Batman and Mark Hamill as the voice of The Joker, roles they made famous in '90s classic "Batman: The Animated Series."

Here's the official description of the series, which doesn't yet have a premiere date:

"Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman lead the DC Comics Super Heroes against their most infamous foes in adventures packed with relentless thrills, fun and action. No need to wait for the good stuff to start, each eleven-minute episode jumps in with lightning-paced action and heroics. Whether defending the Earth, facing invaders from space, or battling the bizarre forces of magic, the always-rotating team of Justice League heroes, are up to any challenge.

James Woods as Lex Luthor and Diedrich Bader as Booster Gold are also announced for the voice cast. Both have prior experience with DC characters; Woods voiced Owlman in 2010's "Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths" feature, and Bader starred as Batman for three seasons of "Batman: The Brave and the Bold."

The announcement is accompanied by the first poster for the series, featuring the latest animated takes on DC icons Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman -- who all appear in March's "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" live-action film -- along with black-and-white sketches of Hawkman, Green Arrow, Zatanna, Shazam, The Flash, Blue Beetle, Plastic Man and more in the background; plus a logo clearly inspired by the team's classic comics.

There's been rumblings online of a new Justice League cartoon from Cartoon Network since last year, including a photo surfacing on Reddit showing early promotional art, but today's news marks the first official announcement. A prior "Justice League" series ran on Cartoon Network from 2001 to 2004.

Warner Bros. Animation President Sam Register is executive producer of "Justice League Action," with DC-based animation vets Butch Lukic, Alan Burnett and Jim Krieg all on board as producers.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
From the looks of it it's going to be in the vein of Teen Titans Go. I don't understand why Marvel and DC dumb down their cartoons now. In the 90's you had Batman, X-Men, and Spider-Man that were geared towards kids but adults and teens could still get into them. Same thing in the 80's with G.I. Joe, He-Man, and Transformers.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
From the looks of it it's going to be in the vein of Teen Titans Go. I don't understand why Marvel and DC dumb down their cartoons now. In the 90's you had Batman, X-Men, and Spider-Man that were geared towards kids but adults and teens could still get into them. Same thing in the 80's with G.I. Joe, He-Man, and Transformers.

Kids today are too pussified and lack the comprehension of consequences of their actions. Sadly, cartoons coddle to their mediocrity, instead of inspiring them to do better.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: A trailer for another new upcoming DC animated special dropped today:

"
New Trailer For DC And Boomerang's Super Hero High

Matthew Mueller 03/12/2016

superherohigh-trailer-header-173864.jpg

It's time to get to class on March 19th for the girls of Super Hero High, and now we have our first look at their debut TV special.

Featuring some of the biggest heroes in DC's arsenal, Super Hero Girls new special features new enrollee Supergirl getting used to this new place that encourages powers, and puts her into contact with other heroes in training like Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Harley Quinn, Bumblebee, Starfire, and more. Plus, you know things are going to get weird when the vice-principal is reformed villain Gorilla Grodd.

They did a background check first before they gave him the job right?

The show looks light-hearted and perfect for the family, so make sure to tune into Boomerang on March 19th for the premier.

"

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Welp I ain't the demographic for that show..... No not at all

:patrice:

I wonder do they need it to sell toys to stay on the air?

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps

:dwillhuh:

How you gonna ask that when they took Young Justice off the air because of poor toy sales :snoop:

But who am I kidding, that :trash: will sell cause of the demographic :shaq2:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

:dwillhuh:

How you gonna ask that when they took Young Justice off the air because of poor toy sales :snoop:

But who am I kidding, that :trash: will sell cause of the demographic :shaq2:

TArget has a DC Super Hero high section so Im assuming yes the toys are involved.
Target is also has toy exclusives..

Just because i got 2 daughters.. i'm watch it with them

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

"

It's time to get to class on March 19th for the girls of Super Hero High, and now we have our first look at their debut TV special.

Featuring some of the biggest heroes in DC's arsenal, Super Hero Girls new special features new enrollee Supergirl getting used to this new place that encourages powers, and puts her into contact with other heroes in training like Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Harley Quinn, Bumblebee, Starfire, and more. Plus, you know things are going to get weird when the vice-principal is reformed villain Gorilla Grodd.

The show looks light-hearted and perfect for the family, so make sure to tune into Boomerang on March 19th for the premier.

"

I'm so fukking pissed this is a thing and Young Justice/ Teen Titans were cancelled. What a joke

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

"

"

T8zb1RZ.gif