New Justice League Action Made Official

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
As if Cartoon Network is really going to get behind this. They green light shows just so they can cancel them.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Meh. Let me know when they stop p*ssyfooting and reveal the green lantern..

that said, the art and time alotted tells u all u need to know about this type of show. if you like teen titans or that marvel super hero squad thing, you'll probably like this. if you're older and used to more serious complex story tellin, those days are over lol. outside of the bi-annual Batman or Justice League home video release.
:to:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
As if Cartoon Network is really going to get behind this. They green light shows just so they can cancel them.

They cancel when no one watches. Watch the shows breh. Money talks more than any of this other shyt. And I doubt they're bringing back justice league, with this cast, just to cancel it. Especially with the behind the scenes producers they got lined up

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
They cancel when no one watches. Watch the shows breh. Money talks more than any of this other shyt. And I doubt they're bringing back justice league, with this cast, just to cancel it. Especially with the behind the scenes producers they got lined up
Not true, YJ was the highest rated show on CN when they cancelled it. The Toy Line just wasn't selling. Honestly if I could I would start a channel dedicated to anything comic book, and cartoons aimed at Young Adults and Teens not reliant on toy lines. And I'm not talking about retarded shyt like Boejack Horseman, and the likes with these 2 dollar animation budgets.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I guess we can say goodbye to the days of superhero cartoons with serious overtones. Let's have wacky 11 min shorts instead :skip: these stupid ass kids will love it

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Netflix has a bunch of niche shows nobody give a fukk about & there's a whole more coming this year. There's no excuse why they can't do a Marvel or/and DC animated series targeted towards a TV-PG audience with all the Niche shows their doing now.
The closest you are going to get to what you want is the DC Animated videos that come out a couple times a year.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not true, YJ was the highest rated show on CN when they cancelled it. The Toy Line just wasn't selling. Honestly if I could I would start a channel dedicated to anything comic book, and cartoons aimed at Young Adults and Teens not reliant on toy lines. And I'm not talking about retarded shyt like Boejack Horseman, and the likes with these 2 dollar animation budgets.

Well kids will buy batman toys. Hopefully lol