beware the batman?
Batman Unlimited - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BATMAN-UNLIMITED-ANIMAL-15.png

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Meh. Let me know when they stop p*ssyfooting and reveal the green lantern..

that said, the art and time alotted tells u all u need to know about this type of show. if you like teen titans or that marvel super hero squad thing, you'll probably like this. if you're older and used to more serious complex story tellin, those days are over lol. outside of the bi-annual Batman or Justice League home video release.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
11 minute episodes, child like animation shorts??!?!?!?:scust: Thank god I dont have cable anymore shyt is trash...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I been complaing about this ever since Netflix started doing original programming. WTF haven't the done a Marvel or/and DC animated series targeted towards a TV-PG audience yet?

That'a what people really want that Cable TV is neglecting.
Because they're catering towards kids while the animated movies are more towards adults.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I been complaing about this ever since Netflix started doing original programming. WTF haven't the done a Marvel or/and DC animated series targeted towards a TV-PG audience yet?

That'a what people really want that Cable TV is neglecting.

Because they're catering towards kids while the animated movies are more towards adults.
Netflix has a bunch of niche shows nobody give a fukk about & there's a whole more coming this year. There's no excuse why they can't do a Marvel or/and DC animated series targeted towards a TV-PG audience with all the Niche shows their doing now.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Netflix has a bunch of niche shows nobody give a fukk about & there's a whole more coming this year. There's no excuse why they can't do a Marvel or/and DC animated series targeted towards a TV-PG audience with all the Niche shows their doing now.

The excuse is that's not what they want to do lol. Disney wants their cartoons on their network. Point blank period. Warner Bros wants their shyt on their network. Period

Daps
Reppin
NYC
as if you can't tell by the picture, this is obviously geared towards very small children. like probably 5 and under.

I'm not sure if kids that small have the attention span for 30 minutes.