Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: A trailer for another new upcoming DC animated special dropped today:

"
New Trailer For DC And Boomerang's Super Hero High

Matthew Mueller 03/12/2016

superherohigh-trailer-header-173864.jpg

It's time to get to class on March 19th for the girls of Super Hero High, and now we have our first look at their debut TV special.

Featuring some of the biggest heroes in DC's arsenal, Super Hero Girls new special features new enrollee Supergirl getting used to this new place that encourages powers, and puts her into contact with other heroes in training like Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Harley Quinn, Bumblebee, Starfire, and more. Plus, you know things are going to get weird when the vice-principal is reformed villain Gorilla Grodd.

They did a background check first before they gave him the job right?

The show looks light-hearted and perfect for the family, so make sure to tune into Boomerang on March 19th for the premier.

New Trailer For DC And Boomerang's Super Hero High
"

Welp I ain't the demographic for that show..... No not at all

:patrice:

I wonder do they need it to sell toys to stay on the air?

:dwillhuh:

How you gonna ask that when they took Young Justice off the air because of poor toy sales :snoop:

But who am I kidding, that :trash: will sell cause of the demographic :shaq2:

TArget has a DC Super Hero high section so Im assuming yes the toys are involved.
Target is also has toy exclusives..

Just because i got 2 daughters.. i'm watch it with them

I'm so fukking pissed this is a thing and Young Justice/ Teen Titans were cancelled. What a joke

:mjlol: New trailer just dropped:

Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Batgirl, Harley Quinn, Bumblebee, Poison Ivy and Katana band together to navigate the twists and turns of high school in DC Super Hero Girls: Hero of the Year, a new full length movie featuring the DC Super Hero Girls! Coming August 9 to Digital HD and August 23, 2016 to DVD.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Y'all need to grow up and realize not everything's made for y'all :mjlol:
When will people learn that the big two comic book characters exist for not only adults but for kids also.
I've got no problem with them making shows geared to younger kids but when the do it at the expense of GREAT shows, it'll piss me off :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
When will people learn that the big two comic book characters exist for not only adults but for kids also.

It fukking unnerves me though because batman is not a fukking FOR KIDS kind of story... The origin is dark, brutal and Depressing... to make it for children is disingenuous at best....:francis:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It fukking unnerves me though because batman is not a fukking FOR KIDS kind of story... The origin is dark, brutal and Depressing... to make it for children is disingenuous at best....:francis:

It depends on the interpretation really. :yeshrug:

The goofy 60s live action Batman is just as much Batman as B:TAS. I don't mind them making a more kid-friendly interpretation of the character...sometimes you just gotta accept that you're not the target audience.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It's gonna be dude super heroes in that shyt too right? That's just the movie right?

Edit * nope :to:

Last edited: