New Jet Set Radio, Shinobi, Golden Axe, Crazy Taxi and Streets of Rage games announced

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Hoping that new Jet Set gets it right. Bombrush Cyberfunk was a nice filler, but it just didn't hit quite the same for me
I'm hoping they add some new mechanics that both series really need

Like a bail button, bigger tricklist, better combat, alt costumes/customization, multiplayer, and a level creator

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I don't think Capcom owns Power Stone outright. If I'm wrong then nikkas are definitely fukkin up in this age where Fortnite has gotten so enormous

Final Fight characters are basically Street Fighter characters now:russ: but yes a Final Fight is long overdue:wow:

Honestly Capcom has a lot of GOAT franchises they should be dusting off to the point where you look at them nikkas like :dahell:

Capcom owns it and in the leaks Power Stone was on their roadmap. Plus there was early talks at my company to do some porting work for 1 & 2.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

I'll play it and more than likely like it after the smoke has cleared, but truth be told, I ain't giving these nikkas my hype dollars.
Two decades of apparently not giving a fukk. Not even a "We got something in the works" nothing.
I'm more looking forward to everything else, though. Crazy Taxi might just restore the feeling of love I once had for this company like SOR did.​
I was :scusthov: at you bigging up the clone game

Fuk sega for taking so long but I’ll cop

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
All they need to do is announce a new console :mjcry:
I’d literally day one man. That was my first console my goodness. My mama used to rent TMNT and Power Rangers and we’d play it in the living room :mjcry: got damn I love my mama man I’m bout to send her a text telling her I love her just off of this 😂

Lion King game…I remember I found Sonic on the school bus :banderas:

Can remember the cartridge clear as day

Damn man we had it so good to have nothing at all

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Damn, interesting controllers they were using, lotta green too. :pachaha:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Only this is I wish the style was more like future. Game seems more like a sequel to the original

Plus, dj prof k aint got the afro dreads no more. Was more unique but his re-design is still cool

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Out of the entire show. This is the trailer that i’ve watched and re-watched multiple times.

Shinobi looks crazy
JSR….I have no words :noah:
Crazy taxi…..looks like crazy taxi. Hope they have all the mini games like the OG games.
SOR….meh, would have much preferred a 2d beat ‘em up
Golden Axe. I didnt even know i wanted a modern remake/sequel but i want it now :noah:

The “and more to come” part give me Daytona USA and/or sega Rally. And Virtua Fighter, and i’ll nickname my first grandchild Sega :wow: