New Jet Set Radio, Shinobi, Golden Axe, Crazy Taxi and Streets of Rage games announced

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Da fukk is Chu chu rocket :beli:

I swear this was the only shyt I knew about that game. I don't even know if it's puzzle or whatever. It looks like you have to get the rats to the rocket b efore the cat eats them. :mjlol:

But Shinobi, SoR, Golden Axe, hopefully a Columns or a Super Hang On. I'm in.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Hopefully my nikka Corn in that MF.. And Posion Jam, LoveShockers, Rapid99, NoisyTanks, The Immortals and DoomRiders.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Exactly what the fukk it says dumb nikka. They supposed to do the same shyt 20 years later?
No, but just because it's 2023 doesn't mean cel shading doesn't have its place especially in an age when we have 2d fighting games that look like literal anime.

So yes, JSR looks disappointing AF.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
No, but just because it's 2023 doesn't mean cel shading doesn't have its place especially in an age when we have 2d fighting games that look like literal anime.

So yes, JSR looks disappointing AF.

Me saying "its 2023" wasnt me saying cel shading "doesnt have a place in a n age", I was putting an emphasis on time. And anime and cel shading are two different thing, cel shading is way more distinct; so they them doing again 20 years later wont be indicative of moving forward (which isnt implied in the title)

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Exactly what the fukk it says dumb nikka. They supposed to do the same shyt 20 years later?

Plus a few posts ago you literally asked them to bring back characters from the original games.

Hopefully my nikka Corn in that MF.. And Posion Jam, LoveShockers, Rapid99, NoisyTanks, The Immortals and DoomRiders.

To

They supposed to do the same shyt 20 years later?

Lmao make up your mind. Dumbass fakkit.