New Jet Set Radio, Shinobi, Golden Axe, Crazy Taxi and Streets of Rage games announced

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Plus a few posts ago you literally asked them to bring back characters from the original games.

To

Lmao make up your mind. Dumbass fakkit.

nikka what the fukk aesthetics got to do with the casting dumb nikka? So I guess Beat, Corn, Yo Yo, Gum shouldn't be in either? Stupid dikk sucking weirdo. Negged

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Rewatched the JSR thing some more. I do really like the emphasis on verticality and the blow is softened after finding out it's not entirely cel shaded. The budget looks huge for a JSR game as well. Hopefully Sega acquires the folks that did Bomb Rush.

Here's my review of Bomb Rush btw:

JSR is second favorite game ever so I can adjust to the new look. Beggars can't be choosers.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Rewatched the JSR thing some more. I do really like the emphasis on verticality and the blow is softened after finding out it's not entirely cel shaded. The budget looks huge for a JSR game as well. Hopefully Sega acquires the folks that did Bomb Rush.

Here's my review of Bomb Rush btw:

JSR is second favorite game ever so I can adjust to the new look. Beggars can't be choosers.

Shut up cry bytch

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, this was probably the most interesting thing for me. Curious to how each game shapes up and how long they take to come out. Hopefully that and more will include VF6 at some point.

I do wish Capcom would take notes and not OD on Resident Evil so much.