New Jet Set Radio, Shinobi, Golden Axe, Crazy Taxi and Streets of Rage games announced

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Yeah, this was probably the most interesting thing for me. Curious to how each game shapes up and how long they take to come out. Hopefully that and more will include VF6 at some point.

I do wish Capcom would take notes and not OD on Resident Evil so much.
Crapcom needs to revive power stone and final fight or keep it moving.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crapcom needs to revive power stone and final fight or keep it moving.
I don't think Capcom owns Power Stone outright. If I'm wrong then nikkas are definitely fukkin up in this age where Fortnite has gotten so enormous

Final Fight characters are basically Street Fighter characters now:russ: but yes a Final Fight is long overdue:wow:

Honestly Capcom has a lot of GOAT franchises they should be dusting off to the point where you look at them nikkas like :dahell:

morris

Superstar
Daps
Please forgive the ignorance but how and exactly on what platform can I play these??

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

I'll play it and more than likely like it after the smoke has cleared, but truth be told, I ain't giving these nikkas my hype dollars.
Two decades of apparently not giving a fukk. Not even a "We got something in the works" nothing.
I'm more looking forward to everything else, though. Crazy Taxi might just restore the feeling of love I once had for this company like SOR did.​