New Jet Set Radio, Shinobi, Golden Axe, Crazy Taxi and Streets of Rage games announced

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
That's dope, man I remember stumbling upon JSR just due to it being one of those games packaged with xbox and man that might've been one of my favorites for that whole console. Prof K had me cracking up, but the visuals and gameplay were cool for the time. I liked how each section linked and kinda made sense. First time we got to the pyramid level was crazy,
I'm talking about the Dreamcast game Jet Grind/Set Radio, just in case. I love Future but rate it much lower. But yeah Future is hella dope.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
SEGA needs to come out with the Dreamcast 2.
In the leaked JSR footage there's an ad for Dreamcast V

ZQFZ8Vq.png

:ohhh:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yal think Sega making a new console? :jbhmm:

A new console based mostly on nostalgia type games especially with online and local co op would prolly do well :ehh:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps

A new console based mostly on nostalgia type games especially with online and local co op would prolly do well :ehh:

A new console hell nah :mjlol:

Sega ain't got it like that no mo hell this new jet set radio game is going to be the first AAA game they've made in like a decade. They definitely don't have the money or the talent to make a new console.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

More than likely, nah. However, if I were Sega, I'd create a Dreamcast/Saturn mini and bring alot of those cherished Ip's from both systems back into the limelight while opening a studio to create new additions to those series and also, make new Ips to go along with it.​

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall

More than likely, nah. However, if I were Sega, I'd create a Dreamcast/Saturn mini and bring alot of those cherished Ip's from both systems back into the limelight while opening a studio to create new additions to those series and also, make new Ips to go along with it.​

:banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas:

We can always dream right????:mjcry:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

You have a better chance in getting Sega to make a hybrid system like Nintendo, than competing with Sony and Microsoft. And those two options have a very low chance of not happening, unless they partner up with a big tech company :francis:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
A sega hybrid could work depeding who they team up with
Sega x Google sound like a bad combo and Google has a bad track record when it comes to sticking with something long term
Sega x Amazon is unlikely to happen due to Amazon would rather stick to streaming with Luna than make a console like the Stadia
Sega x Apple could only work if Apple is willing to enter the console market again or even look at the hybrid market
Sega x Facebook/Meta :scust:

Better off asking if Samsung is interested on making the hardware for them and hit up NVIDIA too

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sega x Google sound like a bad combo and Google has a bad track record when it comes to sticking with something long term
Sega x Amazon is unlikely to happen due to Amazon would rather stick to streaming with Luna than make a console like the Stadia
Sega x Apple could only work if Apple is willing to enter the console market again or even look at the hybrid market
Sega x Facebook/Meta :scust:

Better off asking if Samsung is interested on making the hardware for them and hit up NVIDIA too

Sega X Samsung:youngsabo:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

In a recent video published by Sega, the team working on the new Crazy Taxi game spoke about pivoting from a core single-player experience to an online multiplayer game built around a vast open-world environment. In the seven-minute breakdown, we're treated to glimpses of the developing title, which showcased several game modes, vehicles, and some energetic and punchy visuals.

It was explained by the team that there have been some difficulties in pivoting from a single-player experience to a live-service multiplayer model, but they're making great leaps in the development process as we speak.