New Jet Set Radio, Shinobi, Golden Axe, Crazy Taxi and Streets of Rage games announced

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Sounds like nostalgia :sas2:

Far from it.
If you watched/liked the movie.
This game complimented it to the point I'm hard pressed to find any other game based off of established cinema that actually enhanced a game rather than retell it's story.
It's to the point where I'd say it makes the movie better since it gives plenty of backstory almost on the level of the novel in reference to the characters and why they were so capable, without adding all the gritty/deviant shyt that alot of people didn't know about the novel that barely got referenced in the film.
Pound for pound it was a GOOD fukkING GAME that was a sleeper hit for a reason.
You missed out on greatness.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

They're also leaving money on the table if they don't have a separate online mode where you can create your own character and crews. A VR mod would be crazy cool as well. I always said, if I could live in any video game it'd be jet set radio. Having a metaverse like mode would be a dream come true.

Yo, lowkey, I appreciate you posting this shyt, breh, 'cause it made me realize that if Sega actually gives this the consideration and love that went into Bombrush, they could really add to Jet Set's legacy with the dearth of creativity that could be housed now that online is way more prevalent than it was back in the Dreamcast days.
Creating a metaverse/hub shyt similar to what goes on in SPlatoon would be WILD for a game like this shyt and truth be told, I wanna customize something on the level of Bombrush's characters and be able to scoot about the city fukking shyt up with other folk online. That's one thing I wish Bombrush really had going for it, but from the development, they only really wanted to restore the feeling rather than take over. Ball's really in SEga's court now with this, and I'm looking forward to it with a bit more optimism now, thanks to you.

Props.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

Yo, lowkey, I appreciate you posting this shyt, breh, 'cause it made me realize that if Sega actually gives this the consideration and love that went into Bombrush, they could really add to Jet Set's legacy with the dearth of creativity that could be housed now that online is way more prevalent than it was back in the Dreamcast days.
Creating a metaverse/hub shyt similar to what goes on in SPlatoon would be WILD for a game like this shyt and truth be told, I wanna customize something on the level of Bombrush's characters and be able to scoot about the city fukking shyt up with other folk online. That's one thing I wish Bombrush really had going for it, but from the development, they only really wanted to restore the feeling rather than take over. Ball's really in SEga's court now with this, and I'm looking forward to it with a bit more optimism now, thanks to you.

Props.
Thanks breh :salute:

I've been waiting on this for so long, I got mad ideas. Supposed to be a good mix of vets and young developers on the team, so I feel like they probably have some of the same things in mind. Especially with the promo material that's been released so far.

The tagine in particular grabs my attention.

"Experience the 'rebellion' movement that feels free in a suffocating society. Make friends, increase your fans, and create a movement!"

Sounds like it'll be some type of social media feature. Wonder if it'll be strictly in game or metaverse type mode like I came up with. Lowkey I feel like it is. Since sega is bringing it back after all these years, I doubt it's solely for a single player game. All the other games in the series were flops after all. So there's more to this game than a simple sequel. Otherwise, why reject all those other pitches?

It's an exciting concept. Cause it'll brings things back to the original concept of exploring a large city. Being finally free of loading screens. Just a seemless world full of spots to trick and tag. I can't wait :banderas:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thanks breh :salute:

I've been waiting on this for so long, I got mad ideas. Supposed to be a good mix of vets and young developers on the team, so I feel like they probably have some of the same things in mind. Especially with the promo material that's been released so far.

The tagine in particular grabs my attention.

"Experience the 'rebellion' movement that feels free in a suffocating society. Make friends, increase your fans, and create a movement!"

Sounds like it'll be some type of social media feature. Wonder if it'll be strictly in game or metaverse type mode like I came up with. Lowkey I feel like it is. Since sega is bringing it back after all these years, I doubt it's solely for a single player game. All the other games in the series were flops after all. So there's more to this game than a simple sequel. Otherwise, why reject all those other pitches?

It's an exciting concept. Cause it'll brings things back to the original concept of exploring a large city. Being finally free of loading screens. Just a seemless world full of spots to trick and tag. I can't wait :banderas:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The trademarks include:

• Alex Kidd
  • After Burner
  • House of the Dead
  • Outrun
  • Super Monkey Ball
  • Altered Beast Eternal
  • Champions Kid
  • Chameleon

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

The trademarks include:

• Alex Kidd
  • After Burner
  • House of the Dead
  • Outrun
  • Super Monkey Ball
  • Altered Beast Eternal
  • Champions Kid
  • Chameleon
:blessed:it also says they are working on neon genesis evangelion. they buried the lede like a motherfukker

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:blessed:it also says they are working on neon genesis evangelion. they buried the lede like a motherfukker

tumblr_nljcwpx9Tw1qh6swzo1_500.gif