New Jet Set Radio, Shinobi, Golden Axe, Crazy Taxi and Streets of Rage games announced

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
You talking bout this :dahell:

Hell no I ain't play that shyt. I had a tight gaming budget back in the day, and I wasn't wasting my 2-3 games per year on that :picard:

Hold the fukk up….

nikka did you just disrespect one of the best beat em up games ever? Seriously my nikka??? :ufdup:

GO UPSTAIRS, GET YA LAPTOP, DOWNLOAD PCSX2 and LEARN YOU SOMETHING. You ain’t finna get away with this dumbass post right here. Bigging up Katamari and THAW while shytting on Warriors? Negged, fukk outta here. :camby:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GQzopeKXUAAj4PV

GQzooklWAAA6zpZ

GQzonDwXwAACtCu

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
When this supposed to drop? :jbhmm:

I’m mainly looking forward to SOR and GA :ehh:

Haven’t played CT or JSR

Last edited:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

Looks like it's gonna play more like jsrf with parkour mechanics added

Sweet. I like how bombrush blended the two original playstyles, so I'm excited to see how sega does another spin on the gameplay style

That mapsize is intriguing as well :whew:

Wonder if there will be a day/night cycle or if each area will have a set time of day like the first two games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Looks like it's gonna play more like jsrf with parkour mechanics added

Sweet. I like how bombrush blended the two original playstyles, so I'm excited to see how sega does another spin on the gameplay style

That mapsize is intriguing as well :whew:

Wonder if there will be a day/night cycle or if each area will have a set time of day like the first two games

No timer :blessed:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
JSR is in my top five. Arguably my second favorite game. I have done guides on it on YouTube.

I’m beyond stoked for this basically.

That's dope, man I remember stumbling upon JSR just due to it being one of those games packaged with xbox and man that might've been one of my favorites for that whole console. Prof K had me cracking up, but the visuals and gameplay were cool for the time. I liked how each section linked and kinda made sense. First time we got to the pyramid level was crazy,