NEW JAY Z VIDEO: The Story Of OJ

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Kendrick, Lupe, Kanye (before Yeezus) do it better...

And then the song was basically..."We still nikkas and I brought art as an investment that protects me from infllation not to be boujee...Jewish people do it....and don't waste your money in the strip club and buying fancy shyt...cause I could've taken my dope money and brought some buildings...you are welcome..."

I mean...that's cool...it's still Jay Z talking about selling drugs and his money...:ld:
Meh. I disagree especially on Lupe.
And I absolutely loved DAMN. :yeshrug:
And Kanye couldn't do this without five to six other producers and a couple
of other writers. From what I gather this is pretty much just Jay-Z and NO ID.

Last edited:

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Because Kendrick, Lupe, Kanye (before Yeezus) do it better...

And then the song was basically..."We still nikkas and I brought art as an investment that protects me from infllation not to be boujee...Jewish people do it....and don't waste your money in the strip club and buying fancy shyt...cause I could've taken my dope money and brought some buildings...you are welcome..."

I mean...that's cool...it's still Jay Z talking about selling drugs and his money...:ld:
Nevermind bruh...cook on. We a different hue so I don't expect u to understand the views.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i have no idea whats going on..

is this about some new Jay-Z video.. :dwillhuh:

yeah,...
he has jiggaboo time Stephen fetchit style cartoons as his imagery in his new record.
like it is some profound statement when in reality.
he soul'd out just like that imagery and the performers of that Time the cartoons and imagery made a mockery of.

shyt is bullshyt.

art barr

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
some of ya;ll straight up fakkits because if this shyt was wack ya'll would be shytting on it up and down, but since its undeniably dope (meaning the general public fukks with it) yall gotta still throw salt and saying "its only dope cuz other artists like (insert nas) and (insert kendrick), and (insert my personal favorite rapper who doesn't get enough credit so lemme attach him to jay) brought it out of him".

e001

Superstar
Daps
full

Daps
yeah,...
he has jiggaboo time Stephen fetchit style cartoons as his imagery in his new record.
like it is some profound statement when in reality.
he soul'd out just like that imagery and the performers of that Time the cartoons and imagery made a mockery of.

shyt is bullshyt.

art barr
b.. b.. but, Jay-Z is into "art".. remember..

pic19.gif

:mjpls: