NEW JAY Z VIDEO: The Story Of OJ

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So...what the fukk that has to do wit rinsing drug money and buying art and artist advances...

The shyt had nothing to do with OJ, the video had nothing to do wit OJ...

The shyt was mostly Jay Z giving artists and drug dealers financial advice

and I am not White...trust me if I was White...I would be doing wonderful White peoople shyt...not on the damn Coli...
nikka the whole hook was about OJ :dahell:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

images

giphy.gif

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka so what? Yall (not you specifically) main argument against hov was his content. The man switches the content up and then its "its cool but (insert my favorite rapper) did it better"

Smh
Instead of throwing shade for there favorite artist dudes should just appreciate the direction these rappers try to push the hiphop culture. Stop trynna act like this some new shyt in hiphop, hiphop was one of the few true platforms that was used to spread the message about the the trials and tribulations of being black. Jay not doing something "new" but props for dude for finally coming with what's really real out here, especially being in the position he's at having to be mindful about his brand and his business relationships.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

Real Hip-Hop. Dope video concept. Great execution. All lyrics actually mean something. Powerful. Props to Jay for this.

You on the gram
holding money to your ear
There's a disconnect
we don't call that money over here

:whoo:

This actually made me consider signing up to Tidal.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
So...what the fukk that has to do wit rinsing drug money and buying art and artist advances...

The shyt had nothing to do with OJ, the video had nothing to do wit OJ...

The shyt was mostly Jay Z giving artists and drug dealers financial advice

and I am not White...trust me if I was White...I would be doing wonderful White peoople shyt...not on the damn Coli...

did you see that OJ 30 for 30 docu?

Listen Now: "I'm Not Black, I'm O.J.!"

^^

Listen to @ 1:25

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
nikka so what? Yall (not you specifically) main argument against hov was his content. The man switches the content up and then its "its cool but (insert my favorite rapper) did it better"

Smh
That's the problem here....my dude was saying "oh Jay on his band wagon shyt following the black empowerment wave". I said it could be true but at the end of the day if he would be rapping about the same old money shyt then nikkaz would still complain

Album is tuff and homie dropping some jewels can't be mad at that ....can't say X rapper been doing that....who cares