NEW JAY Z VIDEO: The Story Of OJ

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
It's coo...

And I really don't see what the fukk this has to do with OJ Simpson...

Eh.. I forget you're white.

OJ sold the fukk out once he got done with his football career. He did well with Hollywood and white folks in general til he got his wake up call with the murders and white folks ditched his ass and took almost all of his money. His nikka status never changed and he didn't realize it til it was too late.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
nikka so what? Yall (not you specifically) main argument against hov was his content. The man switches the content up and then its "its cool but (insert my favorite rapper) did it better"

Smh

Because Kendrick, Lupe, Kanye (before Yeezus) do it better...

And then the song was basically..."We still nikkas and I brought art as an investment that protects me from infllation not to be boujee...Jewish people do it....and don't waste your money in the strip club and buying fancy shyt...cause I could've taken my dope money and brought some buildings...you are welcome..."

I mean...that's cool...it's still Jay Z talking about selling drugs and his money...:ld:

Daps
It's coo, Kendrick/Lupe/Get Out did it better tho

I think it's different because those guys are nowhere near the level of accomplishment of Jay-Z. This comes off as a guy who made a lot of money and now understands some of the silly things he did...at the same time if he didn't do some of those things would he still be respected as he is now?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Eh.. I forget you're white.

OJ sold the fukk out once he got done with his football career. He did well with Hollywood and white folks in general til he got his wake up call with the murders and white folks ditched his ass and took almost all of his money. His nikka status never changed and he didn't realize it til it was too late.

So...what the fukk that has to do wit rinsing drug money and buying art and artist advances...

The shyt had nothing to do with OJ, the video had nothing to do wit OJ...

The shyt was mostly Jay Z giving artists and drug dealers financial advice

and I am not White...trust me if I was White...I would be doing wonderful White peoople shyt...not on the damn Coli...

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Classic 1st day Jay Z hype. I wish he woulda 'gave game away' when people were actually listening.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
So...what the fukk that has to do wit rinsing drug money and buying art and artist advances...

and I am not White...trust me if I was White...I would be doing wonderful White peoople shyt...not on the damn Coli...

Clueless :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

Unable to see depth in the ocean ass nikka