NEW JAY Z VIDEO: The Story Of OJ

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:dwillhuh:
I wouldn't call people not liking you cause they think you murdered people a wake up call.

O.J. was already convicted in the court of public opinion for them murders before the trial. If you weren't old enough to see back then how ridiculous white folks were going at Juice before and after the verdict then you ain't really gotta bone to throw at that convo.

Dude got a not guilty verdict on the actual crime cause the evidence was shaky as fukk and he still had to pay out the ass on a civil verdict cause they ruled he was still responsible for the murders.. How the fukk does that make any sense?

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Very dope video

52hqig.jpg

....Ok

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
@Wallychamp @LEE Everyday

Wasn't a knock on Jay's work here, nor an unneeded comparison (E-40 vs Rakim: who betta??)

What I meant are two things, to get it clear:

1 Jay hops on a lane he isn't really suited for because it's hot righ now (racism, crimes against blacks, Get Out movie, Kendrick among others putting popular work out including these issues)

2 we all know he don't really care. Dude lives the most luxurious lavish life not giving a fukk about you lil nikkas in here
:camby:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Eh.. I forget you're white.

OJ sold the fukk out once he got done with his football career. He did well with Hollywood and white folks in general til he got his wake up call with the murders and white folks ditched his ass and took almost all of his money. His nikka status never changed and he didn't realize it til it was too late.
breh stay on code, what's understood ain't gotta be explained. and believe you me, they understand.:francis:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
O.J. was already convicted in the court of public opinion for them murders before the trial. If you weren't old enough to see back then how ridiculous white folks were going at Juice before and after the verdict then you ain't really gotta bone to throw at that convo.

Dude got a not guilty verdict on the actual crime cause the evidence was shaky as fukk and he still had to pay out the ass on a civil verdict cause they ruled he was still responsible for the murders.. How the fukk does that make any sense?
I hear all that but it's still a murder trial. Who doesn't distance themselves from someone convicted of murder?

Like the media and men accused of rape, everybody on some :whoa: even in top of that OJ a dumb muthfukka shouldn't body have his back.

Ima ass grown man, if you wanna rap about being a super drug dealer and all the riches you got from it then double back and blame the white man while tryna still be around him don't be surprised if I ain't :banderas: cause he decides to pander with this shyt.

I don't look to rappers for guidance or inspiration. You entertain me rapping about what you do( drugs and guns) I'ma look side eye at you when you try to flip it when it's convenient.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Didn't know why he was dikk riding paintings for his last two lps, well now I fukking know.
See, I almost said something disrespectful to this post.

But then I realized...A LOT of y'all don't know about art investing.

So...in a way... Hov did his job :wow: