Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Did u even listen to the lyrics? :dead:

He telling u in the song
Crackas will never view u as nothing but a nikka no matter who u are
Then used imagery to prove it
Which is the way they portrayed nikkas in cartoons

So these new nikkas will realize the fake props they get now don't mean shyt from whitey
Exactly. Very important video.
The man has nothing else to prove musically, seems to be in a good place emotionally, matured....now hes just doing it for the culture.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
@Wallychamp @LEE Everyday

Wasn't a knock on Jay's work here, nor an unneeded comparison (E-40 vs Rakim: who betta??)

What I meant are two things, to get it clear:

1 Jay hops on a lane he isn't really suited for because it's hot righ now (racism, crimes against blacks, Get Out movie, Kendrick among others putting popular work out including these issues)

2 we all know he don't really care. Dude lives the most luxurious lavish life not giving a fukk about you lil nikkas in here

we actually don't know if he cares or not. Let's just say he doesn't care.

The message is out there. Not everyone is gonna nitpick it...they are going to think, damn, maybe i'll use this drug money to renovate the hood and own some shyt...

If that gets across.... that would be a huge turning point.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
keep parade'n the very person who actually made it exactly why it is in the state it is in.
then try to come back like he Nino brown,...
I'll be the ol man at the end of new jack city every day to you, tho.

you mentally weak nikkaz get preyed upon.

art barr

raw

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Kendrick and Hov blessed us with great videos this week..... Been awhile since I've seen some thought provoking shyt...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
>'You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America?'

Them Jews don't like having attention brought to the amount of power, wealth, and success they have obtained. Jay might get Shoah'd because of this.:pachaha:

I remember they STILL edit out when Jadakiss says "stack chips like Hebrews"

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I hate the big lips, what does the c00nyness represent :scust: Is he trying to flip the imagery or reclaim it?

With that said this song is fire! HOV!

Last edited:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
He's really stepping out on his own platform now, and I applaud him for that. I'm pretty sure he was aware of how polarizing this video would be to those who either aren't trying to - or can't - grasp the point he's attempting to make with it.

I dig the song, and I sincerely hope this begins a trend of intelligent, socially conscious rap.

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
Eh.. I forget you're white.

OJ sold the fukk out once he got done with his football career. He did well with Hollywood and white folks in general til he got his wake up call with the murders and white folks ditched his ass and took almost all of his money. His nikka status never changed and he didn't realize it til it was too late.
He was lucky to have enough paper to hire the GOAT
oj_simpson_suit.jpg

99 percent of jailed black men don't have that luxury

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He's really stepping out on his own platform now, and I applaud him for that. I'm pretty sure he was aware of how polarizing this video would be to those who either aren't trying to - or can't - grasp the point he's attempting to make with it.

I dig the song, and I sincerely hope this begins a trend of intelligent, socially conscious rap.

I dug the jewlz hov dropped but why the c00ny big lip characters:jbhmm: I'm still trying to get the significance. Is it cause he using it to say that's how white people look at us no matter how big we get.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I dug the jewlz hov dropped but why the c00ny big lip characters:jbhmm: I'm still trying to get the significance. Is it cause he,using it to say that's how white people look at us no matter how big we get.

Basically...no matter who you are..what you represent..you still a nikka..nobody ever embodied this reality more then Obama....them cacs showed they would rather let the country burn then to let a black man run them....